I would appreciate some help valuing these:
YYF, Augie Fash small bearing, NM

YYF, OG Catch 22, some light marks, with packaging

Anit-Yo, Fluchs, has some damage and vibe

OD x ILYY, Sakura SE mint with pouch

G2, OG Triton, no damage

11 Likes

I’d say $250-350 on the Triton.

I think KC Snow has been looking for one… I can’t remember if it’s him who’s been posting in the reddit BST or not - just in case you’re trying to sell it. @KSnow

3 Likes

I would think $4-600 on the fluchs
$3-400 on the Sakura
$3-400 on the 888
$700 on the c22

2 Likes

All of these yoyos are worth somewhere between 1 dollar and 82 trillion

4 Likes

Got a few throws I just found from back in the day. All have a few pinpricks but nothing major. Can you tell me what they’re worth?

OD Cafe Racer
Hspin NvX
OD dingo blue/black factory halfswap
OD dingo Pink/Blue factory halfswap

4 Likes

All of the ODs are pretty sought after, you could probably get $80 for the cafe racer and $100 for the dingos each, that’s with no damage/smooth. Maybe more if you sit on them forever. I’ve seen dingos with no damage and box sell for $110-120ish.

1 Like

i think we can go ahead and just close this thread now

4 Likes

Is this a real canvas?

3 Likes

Looks simple enough and judging off the chief in the background, I’d have to guess it’s legit. Forgot that chief colorway, but it’s a nice one.

1 Like

Hello everyone!!
I wanted to ask you if anyone knows what yoyo this is?

Thank you;)

5 Likes

I def don’t know what it is, but it does remind me a lot of hi hat cymbals lmao

6 Likes

I think that’s one of those aliens from the movie Batteries Not Included.

2 Likes

Baby* aliens.

1 Like

What should I ask for a Yoyo I want to sell that is still available to purchase new from certain stores but not everywhere. Like is there a general consensus for a fair markdown? It’s a dd kanto no vibe or dings or anything it’s good I like it. I would just rather throw the pano when I want to toss a Yoyo like that and I never use it. I might also just hold it and trade w someone or sell it later idk what do y’all recommend?

3 Likes

Depends on how bad you want the yoyo gone, the yoyo market is a bit weird in that there’s not explicit demand for everything, so if there isn’t someone actively looking for the specific yoyo, it’ll probably sit there for a while until it’s priced so low that someone sees it and decides it’s finally priced low enough to try out. Personally I would start out around $60-65 and then slowly just reduce the price, another effective method is to just make post saying “anyone want to trade me something for a kanto?”, good way to try something new.

2 Likes

@Rayen12345 is currently looking for a purple or green Kanto

@GTDropKnot

2 Likes

Thank you for letting me know! I have the pay day silver and gold dang thanks though!

3 Likes

With relatively new yoyos that are still available, I’ll usually sell them shipped for a little bit less than retail price you’ll see in a store.

2 Likes

How much should I sell my Unknown Ignition for?
It has 3~4 small ano marks.