Your TV is spying on you

For the paranoid among us…

Enjoy… :wink:

10 Likes

If my T.V. is watching me, it’s not going to like what it sees… :cry:

6 Likes

lolol

Still can’t stop me looking through your blinds at night…:night_with_stars:
I mean not me, someone else, I’m warning you for a friend.

2 Likes

They record just like Alexa too. There have been micro cameras found in led’s on some models.

Amazon employee’s have been found with gig’s of files (audio and video) that are traded among them and others.
Like the old photo mat albums of the past that employee’s across the country compiled and shared with each other. Just printed an extra copy! They group shared from department stores, drug stores, to Wolf camera at the mall. Some were caught with tens of thousands of naked photo’s of people and worse. :rofl:

The ring door bell and Amazon hand over your footage without a warrant to police if asked. It is not considered your footage although they say it is. It’s been proven they do this without user consent and only ask for consent once they’ve watched it and determined the footage needs to be obtained ‘legally’. Although there have been cases where no permission was given and it was still used as evidence in court.

2 Likes

That’s why I don’t activate these buggers… my tv doesn’t need to be smart I have an Xbox for that

What a mess. Thanks Cthulhu, all my TV’s are old and dumb, and don’t have cameras, microphones or any sort of internet connection.

3 Likes