Your go to yoyo

What is your go to yoyo when you have to jump up and go somewhere

My is probably the SF PLSTC

8 Likes

Bassalope

6 Likes

I’ve been taking my SF SF around with me lately.

5 Likes

Sync

5 Likes

TopYo Mojo and/or Pro Z

5 Likes

OD Sugar Glider

4 Likes

When I leave the house I usually have a TiVayder and one other. I also try to take my kid’s butterfly xt incase another kid asks to try to throw but I can’t find it anywhere!

I have checked in the couch, the trash, clothing drawers…everywhere. its gone to the abyss of where most objects go that 2-year-olds seem to be the only ones able to access this realm of missing items

11 Likes

When It comes to a go to throw I have to picks the MagicYoyo Hotdiggidy, and the YYF 888 gt.

5 Likes

I’m very familiar with it.

7 Likes

Always the Ti-Vayder and usually whatever my newest throw is. Right now that’s the Batsquatch.

5 Likes

So many lost things…

6 Likes

My five year old now hides my yo-yos when she’s mad at me. Not a great phase for her.

15 Likes

Recess Snack.

5 Likes

A Betty Gallegos (pink/rainbow rim) beater of an OG Edge—it’s got dings all over the outer edge of the rims. It still plays great though, perfectly smooth. It kinda twinkles while spinning because of all the dings.

7 Likes

Recess First Base.

4 Likes

I’ve been toting around my Yoyoempire Ting. Wonderful plastic with a ton of performance. Though I will say I’m contemplating getting a Wedge.

4 Likes

Retic Puff Adder

7 Likes

Still my Wangles. For 1A I think this is it for me. There’s stuff close to my level of affection for this thing but nothing that’s quite there.

I’d have to say my top 3 for 1A right now are the Wide Angle and a tie between the Death Adder and Breeze.

Also @ReticNeil since you’re probably not aware how much I Stan for the Breeze and Good Life as a whole this means, I really, really like that yo-yo.

If I’m playing 5A I’m currently grabbing the Death Adder for that as well but if I’m working on new concepts that might lead to a lot of drops I’ll grab one of my Gulches.

7 Likes

Fulvia

1 Like

Thats awesome! Im glad your enjoying the death adder

2 Likes