Parlay
Vayder
Houska Dry
Alleycat 650b
iYoyo 2
Top Deck
Kuntosh
Mantis

None of my yo-yos are really ā€œoff limitsā€ for EDC.

BUT, I am very considerate about how loud my yoyos are. So if I know that Iā€™m going to be going to a place that noise is an issue, Iā€™ll pick one of my quieter ones. I donā€™t want to be that guy waiting in line at the grocery store whoā€™s playing with the screaming banshee right behind some poor unsuspecting customer.

I gave up trying to keep them all as quiet as a whisper a long time ago, so they each kind of go in and out of phases of being quieter and louder.

10 Likes

my go-to is a raw diffraction v2. The raw-ness covers up all the little dings from my ring finger, and it looks cool, too. Itā€™s the most comfortable design for me, of course.

10 Likes

I have a number that are always on me in my daily carry bag: DRI-YWET, 4mm YWET, Walter, No Jive and an Alleycat

5 Likes

I have my Joe Davies Grouch Pouch on me most of the time, and though I take them out every day, I always end up putting the Wanker and Skinflint back in it. Keep them thangs on me.

7 Likes

Same. I usually just grab whatever Iā€™m playing with that day. Iā€™ve also been keeping my Yicheng Luo Kun in my backpack, so even if I donā€™t grab a yo-yo I still have that little guy with me wherever I go.

4 Likes

Nice. Iā€™ve got a white cabal strapped to the outside of my backpack with one of @shatterFXā€™s leather yoyo straps. I also have a Harbinger and a no jive in one of my side pockets. I pretty much have at least 4 yo-yos on my person at any given time :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Unspoken Artemis.

2nd choice REX.

2 Likes

Your skinflint and wanker are really nice looking.

3 Likes

Where can I get me one of those???

1 Like

blush

Thanks! Highly recommend hitting up Glen for a Skinflint. Best $35 I ever spent on wood. Mine came in at around 58g and it is wonderful.

2 Likes

Replay Metal

4 Likes

Iā€™d have to order more from the machine shop. I only have one of them left and itā€™s mine!

4 Likes

My Clyw ac2

2 Likes

Iā€™d also accept a gold one! :grin:

1 Like

Itā€™s been my basecamp jacknife lately. Dinged it once and went WELP IT CAN GO EVERYWHERE NOW

7 Likes

lol :smiley:

I havenā€™t tried the jacknife, but the expedition is my second favorite playing throw I own. Itā€™s just a super fun yo.

3 Likes

Never tried the expedition. Really want to though.

1 Like

Anything that I like doesnā€™t leave the house very often. The YYF GenXs I got in a mystery box (never again) I couldnā€™t get rid of after months of trying. I needed a smaller throw as my EDC so I figured I go with this since I didnā€™t like it. It now stays at work 24-7 and Iā€™ve learned to respect and appreciate it.

9 Likes

My Deep State lives in my bag which I take to work daily. I usually rotate out responsives but the Deep State is always there when I need it :slight_smile:

Having picked up a Yelets recently, I anticipate this being a go-to as wellā€¦itā€™s not quite undersized but it is pocket friendly and on the slimmer side.

4 Likes