Your favorite style of music?; )

Did you like Florence? (eventhough that’s more of pop/soul/rock)
I really recommend Tegan and Sara tho.

I also ADORE math rock!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_HeWCY40k8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This is the purest form of music I’ve ever heard. Some cannot handle it, and I understand.

I’ve been listening to Korn since the released their first album, I’ve seen them explore a lot of styles of music, and the newest album with Skrillex is possibly the worst thing they have released to date…and I HATED when they did “Word Up!” but I will listen to that song a million times before I will play through the newest album again. I enjoyed Skrillex when his first singles and EP came out but ever since then it just seems is songs have just become recycled.

I enjoy all forms of music with the exception of country, but lately its been Old school hip-hop (KRS-One, Sugar Hill Gang, Grandmaster Flash, Kool G Rap, Diamond D). But I also enjoy viking metal, old grindcore, some old electro, anything really. I have Buck 65 playing as I post this…

I cannot wait till this dubstep fad dies. Then people will realize how awful Skrillex actually is

Some of us were listening to Dubstep long before this “fad” and will continue to listen to it after it dies. Unless I get sick of it.

I still don’t quite understand how it got popular in the first place, though.

Yay old-school hip-hop, and Buck 65.

Like like basically any kind of style just not every artist.

Skrillex is the reason it got popular from my standpoint, I know for the most part if you ask someone (meaning the general public), who a dubstep artist is, the first artist they will say is Skrillex.

Behemoth, I can manhandle it