Your favorite style of music?; )

I don’t really have a favoirte. I pretty much like everything. I’d say I probably listen to variations of metal, alternative rock, and pop the most, though.

I’m going to go out on a limb and say that most people don’t really know the definition of Techno.

I’m all over the board regarding my musical tastes. I really enjoy Progressive Metal, Prog, Alternative Rock, Post-Rock, Instrumental/Ambient, Downtempo, Synth, Electronic (mostly experimental), Downtempo, some Folk, R&B, Mixing/Sampling, etc.

Also, there are like a bajillion of these threads.

Folk rock, folk, subpop, liquid funk, baroque-style stuff, 90’s, and dnb.

Other than that, it’s mostly songs that my father used to listen to LOL.

dubstep also

Nope. If you’re representing those genres with those artists, you’d best be not listening to any music.

I like
Metal
Symphonic metal
Alternative
Soundtrack
Parodies.

Prog, 'nuff said.

I’ll listen to anything, once.

I’d have to say the current favorite would be Liquid Dub, but that could change in a few minutes, haha.

Prog metal
nu-metal
rap-metal
grunge metal
etc…
i’ve been listening to quite a bit of alternative, synthpop, and electronic lately

I also tend to be quite fond of power metal and alternative rap.

ska

Tweenwave

Lately, alternative country / heavy meadow (or whatever it’s called).

More generally though, metalhead. Good death and symphonic black metal and the like:

Emperor, Fear Factory, Bloodbath, Nile, Dimmu, etc.

based on the ammount i listen to, classical, but i also like techno, classic rock, and pretty much anything not country

alot of jazz and too much fusion

WubWub.

LMAO, me too.

I listen to a lot of modern Norwegian jazz, a lot of fusion, some classical music, some contemporary classical music and in some occasions metal.

pop & rap/hip hop

drake lil wayne nicki minaj and big sean

INDIE!!

My fav. artists/banda are
Tegan and Sara
Florence + The Machine
Hello Seahorse
SoKo

YAY! I love indie, Florence + The Machine was just recommend to me recently.

At the moment, though, I’m greatly enjoying old school rap/hip-hop, mostly A Tribe Called Quest and Wu-Tang Clan.