YOU CANT STOP IT

[u] YOYOS DESERVE EQUALITY. THEY ARE ALIVE TOO AND THEY HAVE FEELINGS! DONT KEEP YOUR YOYOS APART, YOU CANT HIDE THEIR LOVE, IT ISN’T WRONG. LET THEM BE AND LIVE HAPPILY FOREVER. DONT KEEP THEM SEPARATED BY IDIODIC WALLS OF FOAM, THEY DESERVE TO BE BE TOGETHER, ITS NOT WEIRD, ITS NOT WRONG. LET THE YOYOS BE![/u]

k

J

4 Likes

agreed, for some reason when i put my markmont with my friends ann connoly superstar, a mighty flea sprouted out of no where! Put your yoyos together so they can have baby yoyos. Free yoyos!

2 Likes

I love my throws just as much as the next thrower, but they’re just yo-yos in the end…

1 Like

My Loop 900’s and Raider EX’s are celebrating their 1 week ttomorrow.

1 Like

+1

You know… I dig the whole free the yo movement, but before I had my foam padded case I had to untangle strings soooooo much…

I had a conversation with them and they’re fine with their sleeping arrangements, although my Hayabusa complains that it needs a bigger spot to sleep.

When my yoyos can get a job and help pay my bills and “earn their keep”, I’ll revisit this topic.

Until, they’ll get lugged around like little kids and do as I command.

(Note: I wish my kids were as well behaved as my yoyos)

THEY DESERVE THE SAME RIGHTS THAT WE HAVE
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG
LET THEM LOVE

2 Likes

Yoyos earn their keep by giving you countless hours of enjoyment (and pain in some cases) :wink:

Yoyos don’t love… they:

-Get loved

-Get thrown

-Make their owners happy

NO THEY DO LOVE, AND THEIR LOVE IS REAL

1 Like

I have my opinion, and you have yours

Yoyos are useless creatures. They are to be treated as slaves; sold and traded.

Basically.

Without all the harshness put into that statement :stuck_out_tongue:

NO, YOU CANT HIDE THEIR LOVE, THEIR LOVE IS JUST AS REAL AS OURS.
THEY DESERVE TO HAVE THE SAME RIGHTS. EQUALITY!
A CLYW LOVING A 1DROP ISNT WRONG! ITS REAL LOVE!

1 Like

Yoyos do not like the hands that wield them, as they prefer not to be disturbed and be solitary. As a result, the yoyo abolishes the love that is accumulated inside itself.

Good comparison, although I was thinking more along the lines of horses. Plastics could be useless donkeys, there are occasionally good ones but the majority cant keep up with the horses(metal yoyos)

random, but I’ll agree with it :smiley:

moving to unrelated. Not worthy of being in the general section.