You are only as good...

To answer your first question, which I pretty much summarized in my first response to you; Yes. Yes you are missing something. You said it yourself. According to you; all you

. So yes, you missed the whole entire thread. And thank you for now derailing it with your extremely rude behavior.

Do you understand you represent a company now? Clearly you do not or you do not understand what it means to represent a company. I do not represent General-Yo, and for your information I have played and own many A-YoYo and I take to enjoying General-Yo, big deal? Fanboy? Sure? And? Do you even realize what youā€™re trying to say or is your ego blindly driving your brain to try to scramble up something to retort back with absolutely NO SUBSTANCE other than MOCKERY.

You first mocked Jay by quoting him as if he said

. Are you serious? Thatā€™s what children do in Elementary school. I have only seen You and Robbie G. Of the same company act like this since I was in 5th or 6th grade. That is no exaggeration.

Then you mock my words by quoting me and switching your name with mine. I may not have been graceful in my approach, but clearly your logic is flawed if you actually believe you can understand a whole thread by reading the first part of the first paragraph. Get real.

Here you introduce your main argument with a generalization of every post he makes. Then you go on to explain exactly what the thread was aboutā€¦ because you deep down you do understand what it was about. Then you mock it some more. You came into this thread with a preconceived notion of putting down Joshā€™s thread. And you did it in a rude, distateful and mocking manner. And because I said something that your logic is flawed because you claim a person should understand a thread based off the first part of the first paragraphā€¦ you then come at me? K.

Iā€™m not disagreeing with anything, I donā€™t care if you donā€™t agree with the OP. You can choose not to understand his posts. You can choose not to like his posts. Clearly, I do not understand nor like your posts. I do not care if you like my posts. But you will not be extremely rude to people. This will be my last reply in this thread, and my last time Iā€™m going to address you directly, because honestly this is none of my businessā€¦ I just felt like someone had to say something. Should it have been PM? Maybe, but you didnā€™t only mock me, you severely mocked Jay. And I will forgive you without apology, but you should say something to Jay atleast.

this thread has some valid points, but I really think that if you are just toying for the heck of it, then who cares how good you are?

besides, anybody in the forum probably is better than like 90% of the world. if you can do a trapeze, youā€™re doing pretty awesome according to the non-yoyoer.

Deep down, I do not understand it. I believe I may have made that clear when I said it made 0 sense to me.

and I wasnt mocking Josh, I was being sarcastic when I said

(please turn your sarcasm detecters on when you wake up tomorrow)

This is the internets, people like to be sarcastic and have fun on here. I am used to talking to people who realize Iā€™m being sarcastic and have a sense of humor, like Robbie for instance.

Whoa guys. Letā€™s chill out a little. Thereā€™s some mad heated discussion going on here, when I think for the most part, this is a pretty feel-good thread. If you want to add something to the discussionā€“go for it! But letā€™s not get into a personal argument and hijack this entire thread. If you guys really want to have it out and debateā€“do it via PM. But otherwise letā€™s keep this peaceful.

I feel bad when flame wars happen on everyone of Joshā€™s posts. Please, just settle your little argument via personal message. Sarcasm is a great cover up to insult people, if you didnā€™t know. Especially on the internet. If you donā€™t understand his post, you could kindly ask Josh more about what he was implying in the first place, instead of trying to be funny.

I just donā€™t want this thread to be locked because you donā€™t know how to be considerate. This thread was mainly meant to be a self-confidence boost, but the more I read these arguments I start to lose more confidence in the yoyo community.

Also, neither of you need to butcher the word ā€œlogicā€. Youā€™re kind of soiling it.

Letā€™s also remember that this is all just text, and one important thing in speech is tone of voice, which you donā€™t get over simple text.
That is why we need to speak as directly as possible.

Compared to the general public, we are all fantastic yoyoers. What we consider basic can be totally mind blowing to others. One should always strive to improve, but it can be difficult at times. I hit a pretty hard plateau a few months ago, but I am proud to say that I got through it. I have been progressing quite a bit lately. During those awkward stages, comparing yourself to other throwers (especially pros) can be very discouraging. Sometimes it is best to just be content with your current skill set and have fun. Your skills progress the furthest when it is not forced.

Be confident when you throw. Know that you have come a long way, while always remembering that there is room for improvement.

(That lamb is wicked cute by the way. lol)

1 Like

I do, to a certain degree agree with Nemyo on the fact that some of these threads of HaruRay isnā€™t too useful. However, i do feel with SkyHighYo on Nemyo coming off as rude and sometimes ignorant. As to Nemyo, itā€™s pretty obvious that you should read the first post thoroughly before you just spit out something. And by spit i mean write.
I think itā€™s sad that heā€™s representing a yoyo-company while coming off as he is.

Back on topic, againā€¦all my friends have thought I was awsome ever since I started landing double or nothing. Iā€™m as good as my audience thinks I am. :slight_smile:

1 Like

HEY EVERYONE^ itā€™s a goatā€¦