Yomega Glide – Star Wars Edition!

yes it will

lets try and get back on topic guys

I’ll let you guys know how they play when I get it.

My thoughts I love it. Granted it does come with a KK but it gets better. Completely unresponsive right out of the box. Im talking nothing, no response until bind no matter how much slack you give it. Little loud at first. Bearing does spin for a long time. Came with two strings, possibly kitty string, it feels and wears like kitty string. The response is always there when you need it, very strong and constant. The design is on both sides. Gloss finish on the inside and abead blasted feeling outside, very nice for grinds. Now after 2 hours of just playing with it I noticed the bearing became quiter. Thats when I knew it was broken in, without using any lube. So I threw it my hardest and it screams. It spins so fast after 30 seconds of hard tricks it still wants to tear your finger off when you return. So my conclusion. Its a little loud but when you fully break it in it feels great, strong, lighter faster feel, and great spin times.

1 Like

^ Same, got the rebel alliance one, still hasn’t broken in and is a little bit loud. Will keep playing before opening to clean and lube.

Yeah I couldn’t stand the noise so I put a new OD 10 ball in it now it purrs with a slight metal ting. But its so quiet and smooth with a 10 ball.
Word of warning.
The strings that it came with are not very strong. I started throwing it again this morning and on about the 5 throw the string snapped and the yoyo took off.

1 Like

I think they are cotton. Luckily I used actual 100% kitty string red neon instead. I am thinking of swapping the bearing myself.

I also use Kitty String red neon in fact. I noticed that this yoyo with a flat bearing chews up strings at the bottom. I broke another a Kitty string this afternoon and noticed that its tearing and wearing around the bearing on the string. So keep an eye out and let me know if you still have the same effect with a flat bearing.

I wish there was a yoda glide

Tangentially related, I PS’d this:

1 Like

Hahaha

Cool!

I got a Vadar one and not only is it beautiful it plays super smooth and nice as well.

Nice!