YO-YO VIDEO CONTEST!!!!= Free Yo-Yos and Cutters!!!!!

yoyodiscussion and I were thinking about making the deadline 3 weeks from the first post :slight_smile: and results maybe a few days after that.

Got all my footage filmed and ready to start editing! You guys are going down!

hmmmm, i might as well enter for this lol. even if im not that good theres still a chance of randomly winning =p

bring it on!

Iā€™m coming for you Donut!

I wish I could compete :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow i feel as i am going to do badā€¦

Hereā€™s my video.Ā  Sorry about the bad lighting.Ā  Itā€™s raining today.

Okay.

I know this vid was good. (Incredible)

But, Legodudester said that he could not ship internationally.

I know this stinks.  Your video is far better than mine.

Unless, he can ship internationally, I donā€™t think this qualifies.

That was great :smiley: nice job, but shadowz143 is right, yoyodiscussion and I donā€™t have the money to ship outside of the US.

I have shipped plenty of times to other countires. Israel, Japan, England, and the UK. If you ship it in a box or an envelope it is not more than 10 dollars but if you get tracking then that is what costs 15 or more dollars. So if a contestant not from the US doesnā€™t care for tracking (youā€™re not really shipping a chief or berserker here) then maby you can ship overseas. Just a thought. Never cost me over 8 dollars with no tracking. Made plenty of great deals.

Allthough legodudester I am iffy about your shipping anyway. On yoyonation you agreed to pay me for some bearings and the money got sent back to you after you shipped and you said you would ship it out at your next convienence. That was on March 28th so, still waiting on that, hehe. I am in no way complaining since it was just two bearings and not a huge trade but just reminding you of that little fact.

Well Iā€™m really asorry about that :-[ I totally forgot to mail it the second time, itā€™s still lying somewhere next to my keyboard, i think iā€™ll try to mail it once more and see if it isnā€™t rejected again :slight_smile:

BUMP!

When is the deadline? I just started recording tonight

Three weeks from the original post, so about two weeks from now, I believe.

Ok great.

That was great :slight_smile: I think those were some of the best tricks weā€™ve seen so far

Only a week left you guys :slight_smile:

Almost done. Now I just have to learn to edit.