Yo-Yo Player Profile #05 - Zach Finch

With the yoyo community being so huge and absolutely stuffed with talented people from different backgrounds I am always curious about what motivates them.

With this in mind I started the Player Profile series. Kicking us off is Blaise Becker; thank you so much to Blaise for taking time out of his busy schedule to have a chat. If you enjoy this type of viewpoint subscribe and drop a comment on the video so we know how you feel :heart_hands:

31 Likes

This is great thank you!!!

2 Likes

This is such a cool idea. I can’t wait to see more of these.

3 Likes

Yo this is so sick, thanks for doing this!

2 Likes

Love it, I subbed to your youtube so I’ll be keeping an eye out for more! I think you could even do longer form interviews like 10-30 minutes, this left me wanting more. Excellent work

3 Likes

love this. Can’t wait for more

2 Likes

Entry #02 of our Player Profile series is LIVE! Huge thanks to John Wolfe for speaking with us!

18 Likes

Thanks for all the great feedback ya’ll have provided on this series!

2 Likes

Player Profile #3 - Remy Baskin

14 Likes

These are all so cool, thanks for taking the time to put these together and thanks to the players for sharing as well!

2 Likes

Thank you for checking it out, it has been a blast and I appreciate the players taking time to chat!

5 Likes

New Player Profile is up - Featuring Katie Thompson the 2023 National Womens Champion!

13 Likes

Love Katie’s trickcircles ! Also always fun to stumble on an old @Yo-yoislife post here. Thanks for making the profile!

1 Like

Katie has a huge amount of energy and passion for yoyoing, it was great chatting with her. Thanks for checking out the video!

3 Likes

These interviews are great, I have watched all of them so far. I been wishing there was an interview with Mir Kim somewhere.

2 Likes

Katie is one of the few players I follow on Instagram. Her freestyle tricks always KILL.

4 Likes

Maybe there is a way to hook this up in the future :thinking:

2 Likes

I just watched your Connor Seals one. It was great!

Definitely would be awesome to see you interview Mir Kim!

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words!

1 Like

New player profile video is up featuring Zach Finch!

4 Likes