Yo-yo Boomers Club x Throw-Yo Holiday Fundraising Collab - It's Over! $130 Raised!

In a heartwarming collaboration, Throw-Yo, the Yo-yo Boomers Club, and YoYoExpert have joined forces to make a meaningful impact this holiday season. The trio is releasing special yo-yo-themed wear, uniquely designed and crafted, with all proceeds dedicated to supporting YoYoExpert’s annual Toys for Tots donation drive. This altruistic initiative not only showcases the creativity and passion of the yo-yo community but also underscores the spirit of giving back. By purchasing this limited-edition item, enthusiasts not only add a distinctive piece to their wardrobe but also contribute to spreading joy to children in need during the festive season. It’s a testament to the power of collaboration and the ability of niche communities to come together for a greater cause.

You can check out the apparel here.

Once YYE opens up donations, the YYBC will be purchasing as many throws as they can with the proceeds of the fundraiser sales.

YYE and YYBC logos are used with permission.

9 Likes

Total Sales to date: 11

First donation made: 28 yoyos
Second donation made: 4 yoyos
Third donation made: 8 yoyos
Fourth donation made: 4 yoyos
Final donation made: 8 yoyos

Total donations: 52 yoyos ($130)

Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 7.45.06 AM

10 Likes

Lookin’ sharp!

Anyone else order a shirt yet?

1 Like

My hoodie arrived today. It rocks! Just ordered the lawnmower shirt.

1 Like

The hoodie looks nice I rarely wear t shirts is the polo also fundraiser? @rkalajian

1 Like

The polo is not part of the fundraiser. Just the ones that have Fundraiser in their title.

1 Like

I see understood

1 Like

Soon…soon

1 Like

Cant wait for mine to get here!

1 Like

@Captrogers - You know what? If you snag a polo I’ll add it to the fundraiser total!

1 Like

New fundraising product up! Available in a few different colors.

2 Likes

4 Likes

The Holiday Shipping deadline is Dec 10th!

1 Like

Wednesday is payday and then I’m in. :grin:

2 Likes

Man I really gotta get some of these when I get paid again!!

3 Likes

The first donation was made! $70 = 28 yoyos.

You have until December 10th to order fundraising items! (this is when the YYE donation drive ends)

2 Likes

Only a handful of days left to order one of these sweet designs!

1 Like

Another $10 donation made!

1 Like