Yo yo Blog

Well, I woke up at around 9… Took out the trash, fixed the screen on the door, stupid cats keep knocking it out…

Still working on my Ohio States 5A freestyle… Threw my ProtoStar pretty much the whole morning…

Went to work at 5… It sucked…

Got home at 11, threw protostar some more… The response tore out… Im now throwing a FHZ as a back up… Just made a YYE Purchase… Some pads, a Die-Nasty, and a B-Grade shirt… I think thats what Im going to wear during the contest… I need to order some String from Jeromy K… Probably Thursday… Because thats payday…

i threw New Breed, made new tricks, making a video what my sister and i took in Russia. :slight_smile:

Happy Throwing! =]

Today, I siliconed my Protostar and after that it got screwed. So i tried to determine what went wrong and tried to put the bearing on my PGM. It got stuck on the spacer. Yada yada and I ended up destroying 3 strings, 3 needles and quite a lot of dents on my PGM spacer and a few scars on my bearing. >:( I hate YYF for making everything so tight D:

i traded my m1 for a g.5 and i made a really cool picture combo

i want a g.5 so badly! i learnd a new whip combo.

I threw my hatrick and OG Project today. Perfected some of my new tricks, stay tuned. I want a cheese burger and a magnum.

i just had 2 mcdoubles Mmmmmmmm. just made a new combo listening to christmas music . hahaha

Throwing my Protostar today… (What a shocker, lol)
Hm… perfecting Iron Whip and a picture trick I made up.
I wantz a metal yoyo. :frowning:

Tossing the Pro around learning tricks.
Will be seeing Sorcerer’s Apprentice with the family this eve…

waiting… waiting… waiting… for my ministar…

Starting filming for my “first” vid.

Got two tricks done and the camera broked03892u4. It was lame.

Throwing speed dial and DM… perfected plastic and wrist whips, working on kwijibo

Want a grind machine … Need to buy thin lube and bearing cleaner

[Joke]
Just got done doing Boing-E-Boing while on the toilet.
[/Joke]

Tried making a yoyo video today and failed. I’ll finish it tomorrow.

i tried to mod a fast 201 but i failed

Just bought my ministar!!!

And uh…

teaching my brother Eiffel tower

I’m finally getting off axis down!!!

throwing my protostar and DV888

working on my new combo ( i need a name )

i want a wooly marmot and 888x

my hatrick is coming in the mail

threw my new ministar!!!

learning gyro flop and kwijibow

Throwing my DM with new silicone in it.
Smoothing And Whut out. :slight_smile: