Yo-Yo Avatar Library, by TotalArtist

Got a Canadian Gothic CLYW, or a Smooth Move?

I know someone who does. But his are copyrighted and reserved rights.

Yeah, it is a shame to have to limit the fun, but it only takes one person to complain and then it’s an issue. I noticed my photo was an avatar on an Instagram account. I was flattered that someone liked the picture, and it was a little kid and yo-yoer, so not a big deal.

I have a Smooth Move, but it’s a YYE Edition, half black/red with a splash in the cup. I’ll do that one next.

For Zort Commander, how about a spinning Smooth Move…no string?

1 Like

Wow thats hilarious/awesome! whats the name?

O snap, there is a new nickname appearing for me. Maddy :o

I read it over and realized that too. It would be nice to have a before and after thing going, but that’s okay, we may even change them again and again so it will get even more confusing over time too. I will put the rejected avatars in the library for other people to try if they want.

Cup shot of Flea?

You changed your face again lol.

I don’t mind doing a Flea cupshot today if you’re actually going to use it for awhile. If not, I’d be just working up a sweat. Do you really have plans of becoming a Flea Cupshot?

It was so long ago that I don’t remember. But, it was my inverted photo of a DV888.

Nope, so don’t waste your time :wink:

Just if you had one :stuck_out_tongue:

Whoaaaa! That’s awesome! Thanks total Artist!

P.S. The holsters that you made are awesome. I got one for Christmas.

Thanks for your support. And, anytime you want to change your look, just stop in here and I’ll find something that suits you. :wink:

Awesome!

What size do the pictures have to be to be used as an avatar?

Hi,
There is a pretty wide range, but I personally recommend:

100p - 125p x 100p - 195p

So, basically anything less than 125p x 195p. That size or smaller will fit fine. That’s just my suggestion, and what I use as a guide. If you have trouble, feel free to post the image and I’ll help you out.

By the way, just a note that a DMII holding a kendama, a YYR Triplet, and a spinning Proton were added to the library.

That DM2 got caught didn’t he XD

I took a few shots :wink: stay tuned…

The bottom got hit with something… Hmmmm

Hmmm, not too sure about that dinged avatar, unless you’re going to use it. Let me know if you’re going to wear that one. If so, I’ll shrink it for you.

What? Dinged?

I should rephrase the last sentence, the bottom took some editing effect and made it look weird.