Yo guys I’m thinking of getting a Galaxy Diver 7075 and I’m wondering how does it play?

For a while now I’ve been thinking about getting the Galaxy Diver 7075, but I don’t know how it plays. Does it play fast? I know wide yoyo have a tendency to vibe, does your galaxy diver Vibe? Also is it stable and long spinning?

1 Like

Im curious if anyone played a diver and Akita and could compare them

1 Like

Long Spin (Mustang level), stable, no vibe. Able to play fast. Mine is Porykon edition, I heard a few guy who have multiple galaxy diver said the other two 7075 colorway is slight heavier than Porykon edition.

1 Like

@yoyodoc wants a galaxy diver, or did… but likely will not now… if someone does have one that they do not want to keep, do not let @yoyodoc know, let me know… i don’t want one personally… i just know there are people somewhere that may or may not want them… i doubt it’s anyone here though… no one told me.

I am still looking to get a Galaxy Diver. I’ve been told by pretty reliable sources that is is a Superb yo-yo.

I didn’t scour the planet. But with no other information; it seems the GD is sold out.

Another source of reliable info has lead me to believe that the next batch of Galaxy Divers will be 6061.

Won’t be dramatic. But it most likely play a little different than the first batch🤔.

But since I’ve never even touched the original; how would It know the difference? Lol

1 Like

I have both and they each get a lot off attention. Each one screams high performance. I would say they like to be played at the same speed. Both are incredibly smooth and quiet. In fact I have two galaxy divers and they both are nearly perfectly quiet while they spin. Without comparing the two side by side I can say the diver feels wider and the catch zone is more forgiving - not to say the Akita isn’t just the diver is more so. If you like the Akita you’ll like the Galaxy Diver.

2 Likes

Thats what I like to hear. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

@FrankieJR where are you thinking of buying it from?

Oh… i never said I would buy one.

If I did however, I would probably post a LF thread on yoyoexpert.com, or the @fatguysnacks247 bst. Or casually wait for another run…hypothetically of course

@FrankieJR wheres the @fatguysnacks247 bst?!