[YO]^2 Delta- This is crazy!

(Zach Smith) #1

Have you guys seen this thing? So odd. I kinda want one.  :stuck_out_tongue:

(Frank W.) #2

OMG getting one asap!!!

Yea, that is a pretty old ad. I saw it awhile back. But it does look pretty sweet.

it looks like a interesting idea, but i do not see myself enjoying that.
maybe it is just me.

(Eleazar) #5

That will make my yo bag look awesome 8)

wow, that looks so hard, his string tension must be zero.

Meh. That thing looks like a dollar store toy.

(Zach Smith) #8

I think it looks kinda fun!

The problem with it is that you can’t do today’s top tricks with it. Nore can you do most of today’s 1a or 2a tricks with it. Seems like a waste to me. Maybe 10 years ago but not today.

(Zach Smith) #10

I wouldn’t use it for extremely advanced play. I mean I’d use it just walking abround in a mall or something. Sometimes I just don’t feel like binding. i just want a casual throw. :wink:

Me too. thats when I throw a proyo or a Russell.

(Zach Smith) #12

That’s too boring for me. This thing appeals to my quirky, off-the-wall side. In the end, I suppose it’s preferance.

(JM) #13

for $20, why not. If you string it right, might be awesome as a counter weight. Even for 3A perhaps.

(POLLO YOYO) #14

its 15 in yoyoguy

(JM) #15

shipping…

(Zach Smith) #16

Sounds good to me. If I come into some extra cash, I’ll think about this.

(POLLO YOYO) #17

ohh i forgot

you can do your hot potato trick with the top side down :smiley:

(Zach Smith) #19

I didn’t even think about that! I’m so getting this! :stuck_out_tongue:

I bought one and I was very disappointed. The response is starburst and it falls apart if you want to make it unresponsive. I was using it at lunch and it fell apart, the pieces scattered, and I hit my friend in the face. I had to sand the starburst on both sides and put credit card shims behind the o-rings to make it even the least bit playable. It takes some minor modding to make this fun, IMO.