Yeti vs. Sasquatch

Quick guys! I need an opinion. 78 dollar blue yeti or 75 dollar alex B green blue splash sasquatch. All opinions get a thank you! ;D THX

Never buy a Yeti used for over $55 dollars… Go with the Sasquatch :slight_smile:

1 Like

I second ^. There’s still another release sometime down the line. Yes it is a nice thow, but not worth more than what it cost.

When? Where? How?

1 Like

god I hate when I thank by accident.

They had x amount of yetis in “the basement” after their first release. They decided to tune and release a handful a few months ago in three random installments. 3 days in a row, once a day at random times on yye. Only way to catch it is by following them via social media. Pretty much have less than 15-20 minutes to snag up to 2 per account. Seemed like only around 20 in each color were stocked each day. Must be quick and precise cause servers would back up. I caught on on the last day when I got a notification and immediately went to add to cart. Barely got my two(one for me and one for a friend). Literally snagged the last two.

They announced that there would be one last release sometime in the future but with no confirmed date.

There will be a yeti 2 so they say but obviously that won’t be for some time.

Good luck on your yeti sighting.

According to the info on CLYW’s askFM page YYE has the next run of yetis and it is up to them to set a release date.

So yea I would go for the Sasquatch for now and try to snag a Yeti when they release.

Please sang me a yeti.

You want me to snag you a yeti?

No lol.

You did a spelling mistake. That’s why I made a joke.

Oh I did lol FIXED

I would never buy a used yeti for over 30 bucks…unless it has diamonds embedded in it… ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

$30 bucks is really cheap you could only get a super vibey one at best for that price

Would be super upset if I don’t get one at least :{{{{

you may not. I was on my couch, with phone and iPad ready. Both had the site up for the yeti. Both connected to social media with notifications. As soon as my gone vibrated, immediately refreshed. Still barely got mine. This was also the 3rd day which went in like 8 minutes I belive

Yea its tuff I sat in front of my computer for about 6 hours and I barely got one

This this depressing LOL

1 Like

Yea it kind of is the Yeti is an extremely popular throw

Anybody want to sell me one btw ?

Well you can check the BST after the release because most people will buy 2 in order to resell one. May be you will be able to find a decent deal.