WYYC2016

im guessing clyw will be a major sponsor…

Blimey, I had no idea! hangs head in shame

Ah, glad to hear you’re doing it next year, please let us know the link when it’s all up and ready. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Steve Brown,post:20,topic:76532”]
Ah I can imagine it takes a lot of planning to get it all balanced out… like you weren’t already busy enough.  :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s cool to hear that the profits go back to the NYYL though. Yo-yo contests seem to get better each year, can’t wait to see what the NYYL has planned in coming years.

How much does it cost for a booth at worlds?

Send him an email. It’s probably easier for him to have all serious inquiries in one place.

1 Like

I live in Boston and I have relatives in Ohio so I will definitely be there :slight_smile:

#seeyouincleveland

this will be my first time competing at such a high level competition. already making freestyles for all rounds just to be safe lol i know im not getting to finals tho, but just in case :stuck_out_tongue:

im trying 1a, 3a, and (maybe) 4a, anyone else competing?

I did, but he kind of insulted me with his reply.

Details of private conversations should remain private. Not sure how you would go about getting a different response here. The answer would be coming from the same person.

1 Like

Looks like I may actually get to go for once ^ ^

1 Like

8 hours for me, but at least NC to Cleveland is closer than NC to Tokyo. :slight_smile:

Going to really try to make it, see if a year of preparation will be good enough :slight_smile:

Wow I look forward to meeting all of you there

This is gonna be awesome

• Was hoping that Cleveland was really close to Massachusetts so I could visit YYE HQ. Turns out it isn’t.

• Was also hoping that Cleveland was really close to Oregon so I could visit Onedrop. It definitely isn’t.

Turns out I know next to nothing about American geography other than the fact that Florida is the ‘appendage’ sticking out of it. ;D

America is so big.

…and suddenly, all of the US contest woes with organizers and judges and venues and how many contests we have makes total sense, doesn’t it?

It sure does. Must be a logistical nightmare. :-X

1 Like

well considering you live on an island Gambit America would be huge…

1 Like

Instead of states, what do you guys have? Provinces, realms, shires?

I can just go not to compete right lol I’m assuming yes but you never know :slight_smile:

Definitely the last one. ;D

Well the UK is broken up into 4 countries/regions:

Which are then further broken up into counties.
http://county-wise.abcounties.com/files/2013/06/The-Counties.png

But obviously you can fit pretty much the whole thing into one US state. Last time I went to Nats I only had to drive like an hour and a half to get there. ;D

1 Like

lol. Thanks a lot man.