WYYC 2011

I’m pretty excited. i found out that my total cost just to get to WYYC and stay at the Rosen Plaza for 3 nights is $736 :o so obviously i won’t be going this year cause i don’t have that much. Next year i will go ^^ with enough to spend on yoyos and other stuff

anyways who is going to WYYC of 2011?

It’s a little early to be thinking of that.

I will ride my magic unicorn to the WYYC!

i am! ;D

if you really want to go, don’t give up yet. there are a about a dozen hotels, at least, within a short walking distance of the Rosen Plaza Hotel. it’s in the center of Orlando, so there are dozens of hotels within a short drive. don’t let the Rosen Plaza prices deter you. you could EASILY find a hotel for 3 days really close to the WYYC for about $300 or less. don’t give up! i went for the first time this past year, and it was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. make it happen! you could EASILY cover hotel and costs for about half that, not counting food and gas.

isn’t one night in da rosen plaza costs 104 as written in the site ??? (Standard Room Rate single/double occupancy: $104.00, rates change with the number of adults in the room. Unless otherwise noted, all Lodging Rates are plus tax at 12.5% and 1% OCCC Fee) right ? or i got it wrong

hot wire .com!

$300 hotel
$400 flight +

$700 trip

$250+ yoyos
close to 1000

yeah i know there is other hotel places near by, but i want like the full on experience. and IMO the best place is in the Rosen Plaza hotel. so i might have to wait 1-2 more years to go. in that time i can save up and better improve my skills.

ok so this is how much every thing is

$185 (WYYC fees to compete and admission as well as other stuff for one person)
 $212 (cheapest ticket for a flight)
 +[u]$312[/u] (3 nights at the Rosen Plaza with WYYC)
$709

this is all with out the purchase of food and souvenirs
add about $200-$250 for food and souvenirs
so my total wil be about $909-$959
so yup imma save up for this.
i want to be with the best, hang out with the best, and just have fun (tht ultimately is what yoyoing all about having fun)

8 months away is a bit much to be worried about worlds.

Boston to Orlando:

$260 per person

:o

it very much is. but i was on Facebook when i saw an update from WYYC page saying how they were gonna raise the fees after Jan 3rd and i just kinda got into it and started thinking bout WYYC 2011

It already happened like 4 months ago. And like what other people said, It’s in almost a year, and it’s great that you can maybe go, but if everyone does this same thing, this whole forum would be junk.

I have a summer house thats an hour away from the Rosen Plaza Hotel, and it just so happens that i will be there the week of the contest. Happy Time! http://www.sepiamutiny.com/sepia/archives/Borat_happy_time.jpg

Take me with you mah Massachusetts brotha!

You have become seriously negative lately. This forum won’t be just. Especially if comments like yours are thought through before they are posted.