WTS: Santa Gnarwhal!!!

Hello, im mainly looking to sell my yoyo as i need cash right now. I will only accept trades if it is on my want list, but other than that no trades, sorry. For trades you will ship first if you have less than 10 feedback or 1 negative feedback. thanks for looking. I am looking to buy the older two CLYW hats from around early 2010. They both came out at about the same time. They can be worn and slightly dirty (if cleanable) should not be torn or stained. Thanks!

I have 14 possitive feedback on yoyonation
and 1 positive feedback on yoyoexpert
15 total positive feedback

CLYW Santa Gnarwhal
This is personally my favorite yoyo of all time but I’m afraid to throw it. It is factory mint in the box. It has a tiny pin prick that’s on the face that’s been there since I’ve had it. Other than that, it’s perfectly mint and spins perfectly smooth. I believe it is 1 of 10. I’m looking for only cash because I’m a broke college student. I would consider a trade for a non mint but smooth playing gbarwhal or a BA hatrick plus cash.
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h352/Fir3titan13/Mobile%20Uploads/20140111_103255.jpg

WANTS
CLYW Hats!!! (brown/ red and the white one)
CLYW Avalanche (reverse hulk, bushman)
CLYW Sasquatch (John Bot, abominable snowman)
CLYW Gnarwhal (Pali, dad pant, mint chocolatechip)

SOLD CLYW bear vs man, boyd vs augie edition red. I got this from a friend who bought it new from Augie. i have the dvd but no box. it is pretty much mint except for a little indednt which is no longer than 1/16 of an inch, very shallow and is hard to find and cant really be felt. This bvm is very smooth! Let me know what you have or if your interested in buying. yoyos should be closer to mint with no vibe at all. $90 shipped SOLD

SOLD Mint v1 mighty flea yoyo and i beleive it was the first run due to no engraving (better in my opinion). Very fun little yoyo. I have the yoyo, pouch, box thingy, keychain peice, 5 extra strings not on yoyo (sold out everwhere), and silicone stickers. Look to trade for CLYW (i’ll add cash) or a superstar. $45 40 shipped pending? this guy is going to buy it but won’t have the money till Febuary. So if anyone else wants it for $40 let me know. SOLD

WANTS
CLYW Avalanche (reverse hulk, bushman)
CLYW Sasquatch (John Bot, abominable snowman)
CLYW Gnarwhal (Pali, dad pant, mint chocolatechip)

(would do anything for a Santa gnarwhal!!! Only one I wouldn’t mind paying full cash for unless someone gives me a good price for the others) Got one!!! Would love another gnarwhal that I don’t have to worry about. (thats smooth)

GONE
CLYW Boyd vs Augie red BvM W/ DVD------------SOLD
Mint v1 Mighty flea unengraved ------------------- SOLD
Green/black acid wash punchline repeater ------ TRADED
black G5+ ------------------------------------------- TRADED