WTB: YYF Neo Genesis, Aviator 2 (Aviator 1 also fine) or Rebellion Start the Riot (IN KOREA)

I’m in Korea and it’s hard to get a hold of a lot of throws cause of it.

I know international shipping is a thing but it’s really expensive. As long as someone can get cheap international shipping to Korea, I’m willing to buy internationally.

I’d love to get a YYF Aviator 2 (or 1) hopefully in mint condition but I’m fine with some vibe if it means a price drop. I don’t mind some dings either as long as it means a price drop.

Preferably aqua, but also interested in pink if aqua isn’t available.

Also interested in an Aviator 2 (or 1), preferably in a solid colour, but I’m willing to accept splashes if the price is right.

Start the riot I don’t care what colour it is.

I don’t have a lot of money on my Paypal account so I can’t go over 60 bucks including shipping. Another reason why I’m looking for a seller in Korea cause international shipping means I likely can’t afford it.

But if you’re willing to part with your yoyo for $60 shipped internationally to korea then that’s absolutely fine for me!

Hit me up with them offers!

1 Like

bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.