WTB 3yo3 Bassline 2, 1st run Civility, Sudo

Any condition, any colorway. I prefer beat throws.

pics for reference

7 Likes

bonk.

1 Like

Thread didn’t close so I’m gonna keep it rolling.

Searching for a Bassline 2.

What’s the difference between a bassline and a bassline two?

2 Likes

Not 100% sure if the specs themselves changed very much, like how the Sudo modified the Parlay’s weight distribution. The only thing I know for sure is the Bassline 2 has side effects.

bassline
bassline1

1 Like

Did you find one? I searched for like a year and nobody had one!!!

3 Likes

I’m imagining it will take me time. I’ll bump this thread for 5 years if I have to.

2 Likes

Good luck! I think @WickerWraith (iirc) was looking for one for like a solid year and I’m not sure they ever found one. Then again there was that Clareview station Manatee (or Kodiak?) thread that was bumped for like 8 months and it finally paid off.

2 Likes

The OG Bassline blew me away (I actually just bought a powder coated one). I definitely understand your desire and hope you find one.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not sure what’s up with the yoyo’s that got released on the “massdrop” website. I feel like a lot of them were bought by edc/keyboard/audiophile enthusiasts outside of the hobby and are sitting inside a closet, probably like the Bape 2’s.

That’s my plan, I want to get yoyospirit to powdercoat it if I can get my hands on one. Thanks Kretz, it’s gonna be a long journey!

1 Like

The OG one I have coming Monday was powder coated by Brett Grimes and has some minor smudges on it supposedly. I have never used a powder coated throw, so if it doesn’t speak to me and you need something cheap to hold you over I’ll let you know.

And shout out to yoyospirit, best powdercoater in the game

2 Likes

Appreciated sir! I know you’ve been looking for one, glad you found one. I haven’t had a powdercoated throw either, but the ano of the Bassline 2 is… not for me in the slightest.

Definitely hit me up even if you’re not selling it, I’d like to see it and get your thoughts on it!

1 Like

Will definitely keep you posted.

1 Like

1 Like

Don’t forget about the Bass Line 2 Tactical. Limited to only 5 pieces, and 3 have popped up here recently.

3 Likes

kidding me 3 of them?! I didn’t even consider that one into the equation since they were so limited.

I’m just assuming most people who own one probably don’t hang around the hobby anymore, but I’ve no idea where else to start searching.

2 Likes

Well, I know 3 / 20 of the Dino Egg (or whatever the name is) NQP Summits are owned by members here :slight_smile: (me, @POspot, and someone else listed one on the BST recently)

1 Like

1 Like

I got the OG powdercoater Bassline. It was apparently powder coated by Brett Grimes long ago. It has a couple spots where the powder coating isn’t perfect, which helped me get it for dirt cheap.

I’ve never had a powder coated throw so I was unsure if the extra weight or vibe that powder coating causes would be an issue. Long story short, doesn’t bother me. I like the added weight and the vibe feels like old school CLYW vibe.

The Bassline was always a masterpiece to me, and having one again feels great. The all white color is so cool.

This may be frowned upon, but do a search on here for the word Bassline, and message everyone that has one. Someone will get back to you.

2 Likes

The white is so good, I was wondering what color it was going to be. A great choice since you can’t get white as anodization.

Thanks, I think that’s probably the best bet honesty.

1 Like