Would you guys be interested in a series on my channel where I learn a trick and document it in a video?

I’m thinking of picking a trick and trying to learn it on camera. Just curious if this sounds like something you guys would like to see.

5 Likes

yoyojoe has done this several times and tbh they are the vids of his I skip and go straight to tuts. I also primarily watch yoyo YT channels for trick learning so there’s that variable.

That’s my 2 cents! I think it can be executed well just remember people have short attn spans

3 Likes

I loved when yoyojoe did this. I personally like to learn alongside other people. It helps me learn tricks when I get stuck.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be interested in that

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking about filming my progress for personal use only (not posting on YT etc) just to document it and see if it helps me learn. Couldn’t hurt to try posting yours though. If you don’t like the result or no one watches, you can just take it down, right?

2 Likes

Would definitely be interested! Love those kinds of videos. Make the kind of content that you want to make! That will definitely inspire others that are trying to learn new tricks.

2 Likes

I would be more interested in seeing how people learn other peoples tricks without tutorials

4 Likes

I would say just do it! 6-7 minutes is a perfect length. It may take a dozen of these videos until you perfect the format. There’s no harm in trying.

3 Likes

Happy bday!

3 Likes

I think it will get some views! You can look to Ann Conolly for inspiration as well as yoyojoe.

3 Likes

Nope

1 Like

Trust me! People that don’t have much experience and want to learn would love this and greatly benefit from it. Just because some people here aren’t interested don’t mean they won’t do well

4 Likes