Would SPYY be making another yoyo after the TYY-01?

I hope so.

Steve is not allowed to escape. Yoyos beckon for life.

Need more info.

Any more info?

Maybe if people realize the TYY-01 is wonderful and actually buy it?

hey ed you wouldn’t mind helping me realize how wonderful it is would ya?

Yeah… People really aren’t buying that thing. I can almost hear crickets chirping when I open the page on the storefront.

I think a lot of people are like me and are passing on the TYY-01 because they already bought one or more ti’s last summer and it’s hard to justify another hefty price purchase. I do really want one though. I’ll probably just wait for a yoyoexpert sale some time.

I definitely follow you. With so many different tis releasing last year and this one being one of the last to come out, it makes sense that people didn’t find this as interesting as some of the others. By the time this went out, at least 5 other titaniums had sold out fast and interest was starting to slow down each new yoyo.

Snooze you lose I guess.

It really is a shame that more people haven’t given this yoyo a chance. I bought a lot of titanium this summer/fall and the TYY-01 may be the best player of the bunch. I’m a little bit biased as I really enjoy drastic h-shaped yoyos and most of the titaniums seem to lean towards organic or v-shapes. It is just a lot of fun to use, and the machining is impeccable. The velvet bag and tin, just a premium product through and through. Definitely a must have for me.

Maybe if the TYY-01 had sold out quickly. But probably not at this point. If he does decide to make more yoyos, IMO he should go back to the spike design. It was the defining characteristic of SPYY. After they stopped making yoyos with spikes, I think a lot of people lost interest. SPYY to me was about awesome anno jobs and spikes. With the Supra and the Pro and that whole line, the yoyos were great players, but kinda boring to look at.

Why I haven’t bought the TYY-01… I wish it looked better. If I buy a titanium I am going to want to spark it, and there isn’t much surface area to spark. You might wear the edges down pretty quickly.

i want a spyy ti but I blew my cash on a citizen so im just watingin till im recouped and I will for sure pick one up. I really like h shapes like evora and cant wait to try the spyy!

I’m hoping at least one hangs out for awhile so I can get some cash saved up for it ;D