Would like to: Make a YoYoExpert Comunity Collage

Yeah, I just got the idea from looking at the “Why just yoyos? Celebrate the yoyoers!” thread.

I’d like to get as many pictures of out members, please posta reply to this thread or PM me with the picture and it may co in the collage. :slight_smile:

Me doing my new trick I made up “Toxic Flop”. Tell me if you want a tutorial. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks awsome.

Thanks!

1 Like

Your welcome!

Nice trick Chameleon! ;D

I’m probably gonna make a picture too. I’m gonna show a trick called eX. A Ladder escape based trick that forms the letter X.

Something for the YYF thing:

1 Like

I present to you, eX! ;D

Original tricks FTW! ;D I love Ladder escape ;D Such beautiful tricks come out of it.

P.S. I look cross-eyed. Sorry, I had to take a video and freeze there, my brother’s photography skills suck.

1 Like

/facepalm

At first, I thought it said community college.

That’s exactly what I thought and I was thinking 2 things.

1: SOMEBODY’S getting a little too addicted to yoyoing!

2: Some people really don’t know how to spell.

As did I

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=4592.0;attach=700;image
Pretty simple, but ok. I just don’t have my camera with me at the moment, so I can’t take a new one. Even though I can’t do much better… :stuck_out_tongue:

Cool trick! Haha, the words on your shirt are backwards. Camera :stuck_out_tongue:

Doing a offstring whip-catch :slight_smile:
photo by: my sister, marcia furman

Me too. I need to read better next time.

That looks so awesome man.

So are you gonna copy and paste all of the pictures onto the first post or something for the collage?

woo! http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn317/mattsk8nike/l_fbfdb56a4fc54366a0efa9f2c2b99d69.jpg

Yeah, I guess.

If you’d like to make one also that’d be cool. You don’t ned to, but feel free to.

I’m the bald one! lol

There is also Russ Andert (maker of the DERT)
Josh Parker (from String Burn Live)
Doc Pop
Stu Branhoff (spelling?)
and a few other people.

I’ll get you a better one. I no longer have the goat.