Worlds hardest trick? Nah.

I think the hardest trick for me back in the day (before the 5 year gap) was simply the split-bottom mount. I tried so many times, but could never get it. Never even got it on a lucky try.

The hardest trick I learned back in the day was probably Brain twister, and I wasn’t very good at it. (But keep in mind I was probably using a Yomega Raider or Fireball, or a Duncan ProYo at the time.)
I didn’t even know about unresponsive yoyos at the time.

But now I’m back into yoyoing and I’m determined to learn the split-bottom mount.

Hardest trick in the world at the moment, in my opinion.

1:57, right side.

B.t.B. Cross Brent stole x4 with no transitions, lol. Just one after the other.

same

ive come to the conclusion that ill never be able to do ninja vanish or brent stole…watched soooo many videos of them both and i just cant seem to figure out what is happening…wish there was someone i personal knew who could do them in front of me lol

I could do a Stop-N-go perfectly 2 months ago. I got an unresponsive yo-yo. BOOM! Why the heck can’t i do it?!

Stop-N-go is not made for an unresponsive throw… I learned that myself.

I know but still it is kinda fun.

Actually there is an unresponsive Stop-n-Go. Throw frontstyle, pull the bind until the yoyo starts to grab, bring your hands together and catch it. Turn TH around, pull and there you go. I think there’s a video somewhere.

Sea sick the original way, and dice through laceration.

Definetly follower so hard tomdo a consistant jade whip

boing-e-boing i thought was hard but was supriseingly was easy.

Wow, this is literally my yoyo life in a nutshell. Except now im not learning a split bottom mount, im learning extremely complicated moves which i find by taking a video of augie fash and putting it in super super duper slow motion so i can copy it.also, i learned most of my front throw tricks and mounts on a dif e yo barebones.