Worlds 2016 General Discussion Thread

Ive never been in the area so I dont know where a good place would be that would be close enough to be walk-able, but still far enough away from the masses to be comfortable.

Im totally down for a YYE meetup. I think it would be a great idea. :slight_smile: I mentioned a similar idea on /r/throwers and was met with crickets. Made me feel weird for even asking. haha

Cleveland seems as most boring Worlds in 5 years block, skipping it.

1 Like

Well I mean… With that type of attitud… Enjoy the stream!

2 Likes

Please extend my warmest thanks to YoYofficer for their support of the event. Hong is truly a pleasure to work with. :slight_smile:

I’m sure it will be great contest by itself! But compared to Prague, Tokyo, Iceland and 2018 in Asia, Cleveland seem somehow boring :slight_smile:

I don’t see how a hotel full of yoyoers can’t be fun, regardless of city. You know, seeing as how yoyoing ought to be fun all by itself.

Its not the place, its the people.

Won’t it be boring? I mean… because it’s in Cleveland.

I am not ok with u guys disrespecting Cleveland or Ohio lol. It doesn’t take much more then a quick Google search to find out there is a lot to do in Cleveland. Don’t go if u don’t want but I guarantee ur missing out on a great time.

Yoyo officer lol
I have a room booked but sadly I don’t think I’ll be able to make it, I’ll definitely be in Iceland though.

Bone Thugz’

Reminder:

July 15th is the deadline to upload your music!

I’m excited for the MakerSpace!

Well, just received an email that August 1-12 is mandatory for all employees at my company to be in the office :frowning:

Actually had some clients that I was going to visit, and then swing by the contest.

Have fun everyone, I’ll keep up on social media with the contest!

Bummer! you cant “tell” them you gonaa be out of town? Thats what i did, i didnt ask, i let them know i was gonna be gone. haha but Im sure my work space (hobby shop) is a bit more lax than other’s industries.

We have a new system that they are rolling out at that time, and if I did just take off I wouldn’t be paid for it. Which I need to be paid.

Is there a list of who all will be vending?

1 Like

Yes, but I won’t post it here because there are other retailers on that list and this is André’s house. So check the menu bar on the site.

Thank you

Wild card results up!