WOOLY MARMOT 2 RELEASES SATURDAY @ 10PM EST!

Yeah - sorry about that!

Since CLYW stopped shipping direct - we were helping them with a few previous order mishaps (from when they were still shipping directly). Added this note to the page to explain (apologies in advance but there were very, very few to begin with!):

Due to YoYoExpert helping out CLYW with some previous customer service replacements the Incredible Kimmitt and Jack Rabbit colors will not be available for this release! Our apologies in advance for those looking for one!

I guess I will loose this evening. While these are being released I will be in the middle of playing a gig. By the time I am through and can get to a computer I expect they will be sold out.

That will suck

Does anybody know if the Bip Bop grinds as good as the other colors?
I thought I read somewhere that because of the amount of color it makes the surface a little sticky compared to the others

I think you need to put some BUFF on it bro ;D
but it depends on metal ā€œI thinkā€.

Get one. This is going to put the mid sized throw back on the mapā€¦

That makes no sense.

I am all over this release because it is undersize. I am going to be getting a black one. :slight_smile: Mostly because I plan on throwing this one a lot. I am hoping that I like it as much or better then my Sakura SE. Since they are similar in size.

Failā€¦

I didnā€™t get one. :frowning: I started checkout at 7:00 PST and my internet lagged. Finished checkout at 7:04 PST and was informed that it was gone. :frowning: Oh well. More money for other toys. :slight_smile:

I wish I had your good spirit about it. And it probably wasnā€™t your internet so much as YYE getting slammed. Let the price gouging beginā€¦

Yup I tried hella hard its like all are internet lagged ;D
n I didmt get one

I canā€™t believe I managed to snag an ashberry I feel privileged to be able to own one now. Who else got one or tried and didnā€™t get it in time?

Does anyone know how many there were?

I tried for a 28 stories but it was gone before I could check out. I though there were like 5 of each color but Iā€™m not sure.

I think only 5 of each not sure though was in a mega rush

I would be more upset if I hadnā€™t just ordered a $3500.00 shotgun. :wink: In this case the internets saved me from myself lol.

Iā€™m off to impulse buy some Oakleys.

Well I now my parents snagged one for my bday. I told them to get jack rabbit, 28s, incredible kimmit, or red with clear splash, and they told me they got me one of those. So stoked!!!

Trap gun?

Itā€™s a custom Saiga 12. I plan on taking it trap shooting though. :slight_smile:

Sorry for derailing the marmot thread lol.