Win a One Drop x CLYW Summit Prototype from YoYoNews.com

Is it identical to production run Summits?

Hopefully I win so I have some extra cash to put towards a General-Yo :wink:

Wut. So you want to win it so you can immediately sell it? Seems ungrateful and rude.

Or, instead of thinking the worst, you could think that he means, ā€œHey, since I was already going to buy a summit, now I have an extra $115 for other throws!ā€

Thatā€™s how I took it.

Oh, sorry, took it the wrong way.

Just subbed,when does the contest end?

April 5th

Subbed. :wink:

1 Like

Believe it or not, I am slightly more excited about the newsletter. As it is guaranteed, unlike the summit(which would be sweet).

2 Likes

I know my chances of winning one are astronomically small, but getting a free Summit would literally make my life. That and alleviate some of the pain following my inevitable failure at the NER. XD

Not astronimcally small, Iā€™d immagine there will be no more than 100 people signing up for the newsletter. Those odds arenā€™t bad for something free and this easy to enter.

More than 100. But not astronomical. Pretty good odds, Iā€™m bettingā€¦ all things considered! No doubt better odds than the Card Giveaway!

haha itā€™s okay :wink: but I guess since this is the prototype if I won Iā€™d have to buy a production run since they are slightly different (I think)

Iā€™ll be happy to take that awesome looking throw off your hands, Steve!

Chances are much better than winning the power ball Iā€™d assume. :wink:

Cool site. Glad this thread drew me to it.

I subscribed but please eliminate me from the contest. I plan on buying one, my hopes are one of the younger folks win. Iā€™m happy to read. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is actually really awesome! The newsletter sounds great! ( Oh, and a free Summit would be cool because I havenā€™t gotten a high-end yoyo in a long timeā€¦ )

Either way Iā€™m happy I subscribed! This is totally worth it! I canā€™t wait for the newsletter!

Oh hey, look at that.

2 Likes

Whoever did the final production of that doc did a stellar job. Well done.

1 Like

I believe it was Charles who made the documentary.

1 Like