Win a MonkeyfingeR CaesaR (giveaway concluded)

Still time brother man.
I’m going to be posting up a yoyo/Kendama ish video in a minute which I am also giving a kendama away.

Great idea. Either way it plays out I’m stoked about this give away. Great job man. I think a date will work well.

I just posted up the Kendama video which also has a giveaway “non nearly as impressive tho” lol. I set it for two weeks, so I am thinking I might just drawl them both at the same time, unless that is going to make people too impatient lol.
And the metal kaleb yoyo I show in that video is also now going to be held in a giveaway. I’m thinking of differnt ways we may be able to do that one. I’m really trying to find my groove with these lol.

2 Likes

im still subscribed as well,i had a couple peeps comment on it too,pretty cool your gonna go through with it muh dude. Still incredibly generous of you buddy.You are the man :)!

1 Like

Awesome man, make sure everyone is subscribing too, or they won’t be able to collect their prize. When I winner is picked I will comment on their post asking for someway to contact them, and I cannot comment on their post if they are not subscribed :wink:

• and I am going to ask you guys a question, in the instance if the winner does not reply how long should I wait before picking a new winner? Be fair.

I would give them 3 or 4 days

I was thinking 3 but do not know if that would make me look unfair lol.
But at the same time I don’t want to be unfair to those who do regularly check their accounts.

IDK, to be honest a lot of giveaways I entered it’s 24-48 hours before they choose a new one

Okay so Buggot is saying one or two days, maybe we can find some medium ground.

-I don’t want to take the prize away from someone too soon and end up on any “lists” :wink:

3 days sounds pretty fair.

1 Like

5 minute limit! do or die! refresh refresh refresh refresh

1 Like

^What’s that supposed to mean?

He is “sarcastically” recommending a 5 minute window to respond to collect your winnings.
“Refresh refresh refresh” meaning to continuously refresh the page to see if you have won lol.

Although comical if I did this in reality I would have an angry mob of throwers after me. Swinging flaming yoyos and lynching me up with XL kitty strings. >:(

1 Like

lol, torture by yoyo

Lol, I’m tortured by yoyo daily as it is!
DARN YOU GENTRY!
Why did you have to go and make black hops harder than it already is!?!?!? >:(

Bump for update

DO WANT

So how will we know if we won? will you message the winner or will we have to hunt down our comment on the 28th and see if we have won?

I am going to post a video of the program that randomly picks the winner to show the process is fair. And then I will comment on the winning post asking for a way to contact you, so I am 100% sure the contact info is from the winner. I would not use anything personal like a phone number or main email for privacy reason. I reccomend using a spare email or making a new one. Or even make a number on an app such as talkatone for initial communication. :wink:

Can’t wait to see who wins!