Willing to trade a plastic yoyo?

Hi yall I’m looking for a good competition plastic yoyo and I’m not really willing to spend anymore $ so I’m willing to trade my never thrown/opened mint condition in the box yyf aqua metal arrow with an extra 20 strings for any plastic yoyo. I’m not picky about which one I get as long as it is wider than 44mm. Some yoyos I would definitely be willing to trade for are the antidote, PLSTC, mojo, or dove. Thanks!

3 Likes

Out of curiosity, what color is your metal Arrow?

1 Like

aqua

1 Like

I have a MIB aqua (w/ gold fingerspin hub) Wedge I’d be willing to trade.

3 Likes

Can you remind me what MIB stands for?

Mint in box.

1 Like

ok thx! Do you have any other plastic yoyos? im not big on h-shaped yoyos
a replay pro or daydream perhaps?

To be honest, I wouldn’t call the Daydream competition-worthy, but maybe that’s just me. The Replay Pro, on the other hand, is a good choice, but I don’t have one available for trade right now, sorry!

1 Like

Thats ok. the reason i said daydream is because it is 46mm wide

actually the wedge is 47mm wide right? i might go for it

Yeah, it’s very wide. I’m just not into wide yoyos, so I’m willing to trade or sell it.

2 Likes

Is that your only plastic yoyo?

also is it this color?

It is this one:

I also have these two Fingerspin Northstars (for trade or sale):

5 Likes

ooh! i like that wedge color its my favorite! although the northstar is tempting but i cant use it to gain bonus points for the scales competition

I like that blue Northstar :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Is that the orange and black marble Northstar?!

2 Likes

yes it is

If I were you I’d definitely try to get an antidote. It handles everything (obviously not as long spinning/stable as a bimetal competition throw, but still really good). Even some horizontal!

3 Likes

For the aqua metal arrow? What color is the antidote?

2 Likes