Willing to trade a plastic yoyo?

I’m not looking to trade haha. I just wanted to say that the antidote is really good for competitions compared to other plastic yoyos!

3 Likes

Ill take those northstars off your hands

1 Like

I got one of these half swapped Antidotes up for trade. I’m just not interested in the arrow at all. Maybe you have something else?

3 Likes

@jsn look nice! i only have a metal arrow and magic yoyo y01 is my current throw if i give you the metal arrow and 20 strings how much extra should i pay?

Kyle, I think you should put that money towards a Skyva. Its a great plastic yoyo. Fingerspins like a dream. Get any color other than orange and we can half swap em. There on here for 19.99 can beat it.

1 Like

@jsn wat color do you have rn?

Mine is translucent orange.

1 Like

hmm ok im just wondering wat color that would look good with maybe yellow or red
if you had blue it would look good with clear or purple tho
do u have any other plastics to half swap? replay, antidote?

I cant seem to locate my replay. But yeah I will half swap anything ive got. Antidote / Skyva / wedge / day dream.

1 Like

wat color antidotes and daudreams do u have?

Red and yellow antidote and teal day dream.

1 Like

i have a blue skyva. is that okay? it is translucent blue

2 Likes

@yoyo-matt-ratt ill swap you with purple or clear up for it? if so which color?

2 Likes

i dont do half swaps, sorry.

2 Likes

are you looking for a plastic for the scales open contest? im competing too and im using the skyva.

2 Likes

yeah i am

1 Like

@yoyo-matt-ratt so are youy willing to trade or sell ur skyva? cuz u said this “i have a blue skyva. is that okay? it is translucent blue”

2 Likes

good luck at scales vol 4

1 Like

You too mate

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.