Willing to pay for 2 Confusion yoyos (and some others)

Hey all, I have been enjoying the community here on the yoyo expert forums. I recently picked up some awesome yos on the Facebook BST, and I loved this one so much I need another. I would like a YYF Confusion or two, and honestly a yellow/black swap would be ideal but not required. I have also been searching for a Cold Fusion GT or two. Lastly I was looking for a Gamer because I am into the responsive life haha. Thanks! If I need to adjust my post at all just let me know! Also, I have been throwing for a while but haven’t been taking it seriously until pretty recently. If yall have any suggestions for tricks or yoyos that could be fun too! Thanks yall.

3 Likes

I have a “Currency” (silver/orange fade) Gamer available if you’re interested.

1 Like

Hey man… you need a Gamer? I have this

1 Like

Dang yeah that looks awesome! Whats the status of it? What is your price? I will be able to pay next week if that works for you.

Heck yeah! Dang thats cool, what colorway is it? Also, whats the condition and price? I’m still feeling it out but I would be able to pay next week.

Thanks, yes dudes I PM’d you both.

Also… I am a little disappointed at how different the Zodiac is from the Confusion. I really love the yoyo, but I was hoping it was just a C bearing Confusion haha. Man… those yoyos are pretty hard to come by I guess!

Aside from the ones I have mentioned, I am also looking for a One Drop Nitro.

I’m not sure about colorways maybe forest green? I’m down for a fair price… it was sold to me as mint! And it still is…
Rock

Nice! Alrighty.

I’m also thinking of changing the title (if possible) of this thread so I can specifically find a couple of Confusion yoyos. I REALLY want a couple of those. The Zodiac walls are just too low… when I compare the two atleast. Plus it is alot larger

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.