why do people hate on z stacks?

i saw a G5 video and z stacks look really cool. Its like hubs for lazy people! plus, it makes the G5 look cooler then other metals out there.

SO WHY ARE HATERS HATIN’?

Not necessarily haters. Some people prefer them, some don’t. But 2 reasons I can think of why people don’t like them and why I didn’t like them was because they are VERY loud and second reason is that you can’t do Inner Ring Grinds (aka I.R.G.). But some people like them and aren’t bothered by the sound or use them for the extra weight. The list can keep running since everyone has different preferences. But if you get one I would recommend getting some hubstacks or nubs with it. But that is your choice.

I have no issues with them. I love my G5. Except for noise.

Thanks. In every single G5 unboxing/review ive seen they eather replaced the z stacks with hubstacks or rice stacks. Now i know why.

They’re not bad. When I put stacks on my G5, I still use my Z Stacks, because they’re the original part of it.

Some of the most common ones, and why I don’t like them are: They are too heavy, they can get annoying, they’re not very crucial, they can also cause vibe, and make the yoyo have a completely different feel too. I think those are some of the most common reasons why people don’t really like them that much. Or well at least me. :stuck_out_tongue:

What i dont like about z stack is only the weight.
Though sometimes i still use them.