Whovians?

Im really excited about the new thor

so guys… Where did you get the eggs?

what do y’all think about the upcoming companion i really really like her

episode 3 was great. a western doctor who. i love the scene where he is jumping all over the ship in the desert and banging on it, then the alarm goes off :smiley: bahahahaha… my favorite one so far this season.

So! What did you fellow whovians think of The Angels Take Manhattan?

I haven’t seen it yet I’ve been at my grandparents and they don’t have my recordings

:cry:

NOOOO!

i hate the angels ever since I saw time of the Angels I’ve never been able to look at a statue right

I am a fan, but have only seen season 1-4/
Anyone watch red dwarf?

Wow I should go under unrelated discussions more.Hey does it bug any one else when people call The Doctor Doctor who? WHOVIANS UNITE!

Yeah the only time I accepted calling h doctor who was at the end of season premier this year all of the daleks were confused

Yeah that was awesome. At least they were asking, dr.who? noy saying “hey look it’s Matt Smith as Doctor Who.” slap them in face

(not rly that be ridiculous) ;D

I have a replica of the sonic screwdriver :smiley:

lucky

My friends have replicas and one’s a pen! Is it the 10th doctors

The transtemporal one from the 11th

Nice! :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_xB1AYhlCE everyone who listens to it (and obviously knows about doctor who) should get chills or… what is wrong with you!!!

yes I’m not the only one who listens to chameleon circuit have you heard Mr.pond it is my second favorite behind the acoustic version of exterminate regenerate

Dude I’m listening to it now. So awesome… just so awesome :’(

Can I get a top 5 of all CC songs I don’t have enough to buy them all :’(
I know I want

1. Doctor is dying
  2. Regenerate, Exterminate
    any others that’ll like give me chills it’s so awesome

have you herd Mr.Pond. It’s about how rory feels about Amy’s relationship with the doctor it’s kinda creepy