Who wants to battle against arussell19981201?

I really wanna battle. I was gonna do Yoyoaddict’s battle but I got faced up against some really good throwers. So yea, rules:

1. Has to be one throw
  2. Have to have been throwing for under 7 motnhs
  3. Must include the following: Whip, Grind, Green Triangle, Picture trick, and cool bind (Jensen bind, laceration bind, etc.)

So, who wants to battle? Limit: 2 people (Me, _________, and ___________.)

ok, I was going to use a protostar, so…grinds?

Why only Skillet or Switchfoot for music?

Those are my favorite bands. Mr.888 just do thumb grinds, Protostar’s are good for those. You could also use this:

1. if your guna ask who wants to battle its supose to be a levele playing feild, you dont get to chose all of the restrictions
  2. they should be able to use whatever song they perfer (not just what you like)
    3.no time limit (its one throw so it should be as long as they can)
  3. the tricks shouldnt be restricted it like saying lets fight but we can only use what wepons i know how to shoot)

do you understand what im getting at? if you wana battle thats fine but the only restrictions should be one throw and the divison, if the other battler wants to meet you in the middle with an agrement of song or what yoyo then thats fine but done come out the gate setting up for the other to fail.

i agree on some of this, but, the restricted tricks makes it more interesting.

I will shoot my video indoors, but without the music you selected because of youtube copywright laws, also, dont you think all those elements in one throw would make it choppy?

Ugh, these rules are driving me nuts, can I just do a freestyle?

The song rule and the yoyo price rule are stupid. Just saying.

Mind if its a laceration instead of a whip?

Laceration is a whip

The main problem I am having is that the only good whip I know is really difficult (at least to me) and ruins the whole one-throw part if I mess it up.

The music and yoyo restriction are pretty laughable. At least go for a plastics only battle or something.

Fine. I just changed the stuff. I just wanted it to be a clean, fun battle but I guess nope.