Who needs a room for worlds?

My friend Lauren and I are getting a room together at worlds, and we’re looking for people to possibly chip in some cash for a place to crash.

There is ONE bed that is going to be designated for community use, such as napping etc ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS, otherwise you’re welcome to shack up anywhere else in the room.

Lauren does have a few rules, as she is the main one paying for the room.

1. Nobody under the age of 16 please, we prefer that you are at least 18 really, but 16 is fine.

2. We don’t want to walk in and seen unnecessary nakedness, so if you’re going to play hide the salami, please put a hat on the doorknob. Though we prefer no salami hiding please. (Her exact words)

3. There is ONE bed that will be always occupied, and then there is a SECOND bed that is first come first serve for the rest of those in the room. Anyone else will have to crash on the floor. Though not much sleeping will be had in this room.

For now I think that’s all.

So yeah, if you’re interested, and are willing to chip in for a place to crash/shower/keep your stuff, then PM me please.

Note I will be picky as to who I let in the room, it’s all about trust. So don’t take it personal if I tell you no.

Thanks for looking :slight_smile:
Brad

Im interested but this would be my first time at worlds. Is it still being held in Orlando? and where and when is it happening? I just turned 19, im pretty mature and keep my salami to myself lol.

Send me a PM sir, and we shall talk :wink: