Who Likes the New Background for the Website?

Nasty. (in a good way)

IS WE HAZN NEW TUTS???

please? andre is the BEST at tutorials

Very nice design, always love a good change.

On the front page advertisement for the t-shirt, is it supposed to be SLOGAN or SLOGON, I don’t know if slogon is something, or if its a typo.

I like it! (like a BOSS) :wink:

Hey what do you think about the site improvements on YOYOExpert.I like it. :smiley:

it looks awesome

I like it! How do I get the new sticker?

IT IS SO COOL!!! ;D

I actually don’t like it as much. Even if I liked it more before, if other people prefer it I don’t really care.

I guess it’s ok… but I still liked the old one more. As long as everyone’s happy I’m fine.

lucky? i bought 2 unleasheds the day they were released and i got the sticker
ill upload pics

Stickers are free with any order.
But we will be happy to send you stickers free of charge if you are willing to send us a stamped self-addressed envelope and a request.
(This means an envelope enclosed in an envelope with postage and your address.) If you are having these stickers shipped to an international location outside of the US please include an additional $2 with your request. Requests should be sent to the following address:

PO Box 2276
Amherst, MA 01004-2276

apparently, my snake was pretty interested in my camera and stickers ::slight_smile:

The left most navigation button w/the new logo (along the top, next to learn) is the new link to the home page.

It’s pretty good.

SNAKE!! OMAGOSH!

I really am digging the new logo, it looks like candy or something.

Makes me think of X Play on G4

Really nice

Me too.