Who has the most trades?

Idk if he usually does but the last trade I did with him, I sent him the money, and he packed everything and went to the post office right away to ship it, and the post office was about to close. Just awesome ;D

You actually have DIY postage machines over there? Man, Australia Post is still stuck in the stone age.

Yuki

Yeah, and I’ve memorized all the buttons to hit, so I walk in, no one knows how to use the machine and they all wait in the long line, so I just waltz up to the machine, first one there, takes me like 30 seconds and I’m done, super convenient once you know how to use it.

I find it easier to print labels out online. That way, all I have to do is walk into the post office, drop my package in the bin, and walk out. Plus you can use Paypal.

I’ve seen people do this, how exactly do you go about this?

sorry not at all on topic lol,

I know I don’t have the most trades, but maybe one day!

You just go on the USPS website, make an account if you haven’t already, click the “Ship a Package” tab and click “Print a Label with Postage.” Everything after that is just filling out stuff and paying for it. After you print it out you tape it onto a package and then you’re good to go.

thanks!!!

I wonder if shipping online is cheaper. I’d almost think not, but maybe you could list your package an ounce or two lighter. Ya know, nickel and dime savings.

USPS does give you a discount for printing postage online.

Correct. I usually ship Priority flat rate, the small box. You get a 50 cent discount for paying online I believe. In the case of LinksLegionaire, thats an 80 dollar savings over the course of all his trades.

Hahaha thanks for making me feel like a moron. I should start doing that. Can’t believe I haven’t looked into it earlier.

Sorry, didn’t mean it like that haha. Yeah, the money savings is good but for me it’s mostly convenience. I like to do all the work at home and just drop the package off.