which one fits me the best

so i got many offers on my 5star:
SPYY Spyder, CLYW/SPYY Galactic Goose, YYF Skyline

the problem is that i dont know which one i should get. i always wanted a skyline, but then again my birthday is coming up and they are in stock, while the rest are discontinued. so which one of these fits my preferences the absolute best:
SIZE:
usually smaller is better, but i don’t have too much of a preference.
SHAPE:
i love trying new and unique shapes, but i am not too picky in this subject either. as long as it has a good weight distribution and is stable.
WEIGHT:
i usually prefer floaty, because it hurts to have the thunk at the end of the string that my P2 had, and it is so much more comfortable with it being a little floatier. but again i want it to be stable
PLAY STYLE:
it varies, but right now is slow and smooth, but i am getting a little faster.
LOOKS:
doesn’t matter, they all are sexy
PREVIOUS YOYOS THAT I DID REALLY LIKE:
Punchline, hatrick, 5star, i
PREVIOUS YOYOS THAT I DID NOT ENJOY:
888x, P2, GTO-F

so which yoyo should i get?

I’ll be honest and not try and get my yoyo up tp the top of your wants.

The spyy spyder, i honestly didn’t like it. the one i had was mint, but vibed, and i found it uncomfortable. idk. i just didnt like it. based on your wants, you wouldnt either.

the GG is an average size throw that can be very floaty, its a pretty cool shape, and can be fast, or slow. it depends how you want it. i enjoyed it.

The skylike was fun, hubstacks are awesome, for like, 20 minutes. then it just becomes extra weight and pointless noise. the skyline IMO played alot like a g5. which i didnt like, it didnt impress me, neither of these did. and hubstacks nowadays, make me want to shoot myself. it was comfortable in the hand and was pretty heavy on the string. had a slight vibe that most yyf has.

lol thanks for the feedback, but i still want more, especially from people other than those offering the trade in the first place. but again, thanks. and i liked the G5