Which One Are You? (Poll)

Which One Are You? (Poll)

• You Have More Yoyos Than Tricks You Know
  • You Have Very Less Yoyos But You Know A Lot Of YoYo Tricks
  • You Have A Large Collection Of YoYos And you know a lot of yoyo tricks

0 voters

3 Likes

Absolutely a more yoyo than tricks person.

3 Likes

I should know more tricks but i know more tricks than the number of yos i have so technically lots of yos and lots of tricks

1 Like

I own a proportional amount of yo-yos to tricks. Which is to say not a lot but I enjoy what I’ve got.

5 Likes

I’m almost ashamed by how many yoyos I own compared to my tricks.

5 Likes

Not off the top of my head, but I definitely know I can do that many tricks. I’m ashamed PROUD to say the number is too high.

6 Likes

I feel like I have learned a ton but I only remember the best ones and they usually just get recycled for cool elements. Def more of a tricks person tho

4 Likes

I own about 20 yoyos and that’s more yoyos than the tricks I know.

Ivan

6 Likes

According to the Yo Tricks app, I’ve learned 140 tricks and that isn’t even including all the other tricks I’ve learned elsewhere. The real trick is remembering how to do them all.

I only have two dozen yoyos. That’s not a lot from what I’ve seen around here :laughing:

4 Likes

Similar. The yo tricks app says 192. But there’s a lot of tricks i learned that aren’t in there.

And i own less them 70 yoyos. So the ratio isn’t too bad.

4 Likes

Can’t really vote, i have very few yoyos and know very few cool tricks :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

This is something that has never crossed my mind. But now that I’m thinking about it I would say a few more yoyo’s than tricks. I’ll have to remedy this :smiley:

3 Likes

hmm, (Bump!!!)

1 Like

Let’s just say if you asked me to do a different trick with each of my yo-yos (I actually have in a thread awhile back, although I’ve added several to my collection since) I could, but at the end of the day I own a lot more yo-yos than what my skill would suggest lol

1 Like

i can do basically every 1a trick/combo i know except maybe a very basic thumb and finger grind on a duncan bug fun., except for 0A/responsive 1a, then i can do that on a duncan butterfly. so yeah i have way more yoyos than i need.

What if I buy a yoyo every time I learn a new trick? I refuse to let my yos do more than one trick :triumph:

1 Like