Where to find glow string??

Where do I find glow in the dark yoyo string. Help!

make it.

How?

get glow thread: do this:

1 Like

Thanks"

they sell the thread at joanns for I think like $3 or $4 for 250 yards. it’s expensive thread, but it’s cool when paired with a starlite or similar glow yoyo.

Also, kitty string sells their original string is glow. and I think some other brands do as well.

You need to buy a UV light, and yoyo in front of it with only the UV on.

You have to crawl to the North Pole with your eyes closed while singing Baby by Justin Beiber, then when you get there you must find an Elf similar looking to Miley Cyrus but green, you must attack it with a corn dog and grab 23 pieces of it’s nose hair. Once you do that you must walk backwards to the South Pole, there you will find a talking platypus who will speak to you in a mix of German and Japanese. You must follow his instructions carefully and then find Kitty Purry the Queen of all cats and ask her to spin your Elf nose hairs you collected. She will then do so but she will ask for a reward. The reward she is looking for is a 6 eyed cat that sings terribly. Then you have half of a string.

Pointless idotic post

I like your kind of posting good sir, you get my respect. Lets be friends.

sigh

EDIT: YAY my 100th thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Paul sells premade gloe in the dark strings @ http://www.yoyogstring.com/#ecwid:category=0&mode=product&product=1334815

He’s only got a few bunches left, so act fast.

Hope this helps.

I think I heard Twisted Stringz is making the glow string. Check them out. Twisted Yo-Yo Stringz