Where my skiers at?

Well, just general ski discussion. whats your setup? favorite place to shred? tricks? share em!

Is it fun?

It is for me. You should try it and see for yourself!

Love, love… LOVE skiing.

I race slalom and GS. As wells as casually ski. I have skied at least 25 days.

I ski Sunday River mainly tossing in Sunapee, Sugarloaf/USA, Loon Mtn, Crotched Mtn, Killington and Pats Peak. I am also taking a trip to Whistler Blackhomb this february break.

i snowboard at brandy-wine in Strongsville, Ohio.i use a forum “The Conflict”. i am working on getting my black diamond

Skiing? Let’s go! I ski mostly Telluride, Silverton, some in Utah, Wyoming, and Montana. I’ve missed 4 weekends durring season since 1975. Skitrz (ski trees) was my vanity plate for a while. Now it’s dyn2ski.

I’ve never raced but have had the privledge of meeting some stellar coaches and skiied along side some serious talent.

Expecting 6" of snow tonight with more on the way this weekend. Telluride has been a powder haven the last few weeks. Trees, bowls, and chutes have been awesome!

I average 65-75 days a year and that’s with working a full time job, not to bad!

My all mountain boards are K2 Public Enemies, the original gold fleck. They worked so well for me I bought about 7 pairs over the years. On my last pair now. Run Marker Jester bindings one cm forward and ski everything with them. Bumps are awesome and they are big and prevalent here. Powder days, I bring out the Seths.

Favorite trick:
Poachin pow pow out from under you!

If you guys get the chance, Telluride is worth the trip.

Thats awesome! I love skiing and have skied for 1 1/2 years but i hvent gotten my own pair of skis. well all thats changing on my birthday! I’m getting Armada AR7 with Squier bindings! not too sure on boots though. looking for a good pair of freestyle boots.

I’m a skier!
I’m currently using HEAD Mad Trix. I lov them a lot but I’ve far outgrown them. I don’t want to replace them though because Head isn’t making them anymore. They have such an awesome design and are super super stiff. I personally prefer my skis firm due to my neediness for speed.
I just go to Alyeska Resort, becuase it’s the only place worth going to here.

I ski Fischers.

Getting my skis tommorow! I’m so stoked!

I ski at a tiny hill 5 minutes away from our house. Theres no snow right now. Im so peeved. Im going to utah in like 10 days to ski for 5 days tho :slight_smile: