Where do you keep your yoyo collection? post pictures if you can

Ofcourse…i think i actually gifted a part of it to have a half swap but in sure i have others around. Why you want to start rolling? I highly recommend it!

I really want to get into Beglari and just recently found out that the ends of the Rollers are actually Beglari. At some point I’d like to pick a roller up now.

3 Likes

Oh hey, what’s in the Damned Designs zippered case?

1 Like

This are MFD cases. Ti vader raw, silver, & back.
OPyoyo Absurdity, 543, Polybuis.

I don’t think we’re talking about the same thing. I’m talking about the black case on the bottom left side with the hexagon with a line through it (which is the old Damned Designs logo).

1 Like

Right. Sorry

5 Likes

The wall display is just exquisite!
Very nice!

2 Likes

Just gorgeous.

1 Like

Nice. I didn’t know they made knuckle rollers at one point.

2 Likes

Here’s the other side of my display now

24 Likes

17 Likes

We keep our throws nice and secure. Very proud in using our sustainable packaging/holder design in all of our throws.

14 Likes

In the middle of my living room

15 Likes

In my room. The safest place in my house!
My collection grew, so time to post a new pic :grinning:

11 Likes

A project I’ve been working on with my brother. Prototype #1 came out well enough, though anyone who knows anything about woodworking will see the obvious flaws.

3/4" oak

22 Likes

I actually love this one the most out of all the displays I’ve seen.

Is that a red dark magic 2 on the left ??

1 Like

My wife has generously gifted me a drawer in my office.

11 Likes

I have outgrown my box of metals. My Windrunner lives on a shelf downstairs as a to-go throw and my Snack lives in my work bag.

Not pictured: most of my collection is plastic and wood, and lives in a disorganized wicker basket.

10 Likes

My current setup

I keep the majority on top of my desk and the fancy ones get to go on top of the bookshelf. It’s nice to look at and I like being able to just grab whatever I’m feeling at the moment.

12 Likes