where do people watch worlds?

Where can I watch worlds? Is it on a specific website or something? Thanks.

There will be streaming video. Go to the World YoYo Contest web site on the days of the contest for the live stream.

Otherwise, go there, be there.

What’s the website? Is it worldyoyocontest. Com or something?

Don’t tell anyone.

There’s this amazing site called Google. If you were to type in “World yoyo contest”, it would probably find the link for the site for you. Then you could click it.

shhh!! It’s SECRET!!

5 Likes

Hahaha ok ok, lol

The sites that are streaming will be announced a little before Worlds on YoYoSkills, so you’ll know for sure then.

Hopefully we get an HD feed this year, and one that doesn’t suck.

I’m actually in Florida on vacation with the family right now and up until the 10th of August. I still cannot make it to the event (I am staying at orange lake resort - don’t know how far away it is from the event), but would have made the journey if Ernie would have had some Prestige yoyos available for sale!

you will be 20 mins away sir.

There’s this amazing site called Google. If you were to type in “World yoyo contest”, it would probably find the link for the site for you. Then you could click it.

shhh!! It’s SECRET!!
[/quote]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i wish i could go to worlds to bad :frowning:

no need to be snarky, you can just paste the link:

http://bit.ly/135QMSj

2 Likes

It is when people can’t be bothered to try the most basic of things.

! GOO, you’re like 15-25 minutes away. And you there at the right date. Remember, last World’s at Florida for a while.

Apparently you didn’t click on my link. You might see the humor in my post if you had.

I don’t click bit.ly links. Ever.

Here’s the full link. I assure you, nothing nefarious. Plenty of humor vis-a-vis your post:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=world+yoyo+contest

Is there a way to see it the day after worlds is over? Because Im really busy on the three day.

DUUUUDDDEE, I love using that site  ;D

Not really. Once the stream is shut down, that’s it. But, don’t worry, there’s actually plenty of hope.

Many of the top players will have their prelims and semi-finals land on YouTube. Nearly all of the Finals will also end up on YouTube there, especially the Top 3 finishers in each division. Also, more than one company may post the videos, so you can maybe get either slightly different or very different angles.

Sometimes you also get special exhibitions and other stuff.

I see the humor. I just wish people could make a minimal effort these days.

I agree about the minimum effort.

When I was in grad school, we had a little “game” that we played. If someone in the department came to you and asked a lazy question, you could type it into google. If the answer they needed was on the first page, they owed you $5, if it was the first link, they owed you $10.

When I discovered the let me google that for you site, it really upped the fun of doing it when someone e-mailed me the question. I’d email back the link, since it is actually easier to google than to e-mail.