where can i get a yoyo case

I know the OP got his case already, but if anyone else is looking for one, here’s what I bought, works well:

I got mine on eBay for $10 + $10 shipping, brand new.  Has two layers of foam in the case, each about 1 1/2" deep, and scored into 1/2 inch squares that you can pop out with your fingers to make square holes for yoyos.  I laid mine out to fit up to 15 on one layer.  I not doing anything with the second layer (underneath the top layer that’s being used), so its just a very deep case at the moment - but later on if I want to add more yoyos, or store accessories underneath, I’m thinking I could put a piece of masonite under the top layer and handles to lift it out to get at the bottom layer.

I’m 29, itchcus. And i have a 6 yr old son and a 2 year old daughter that understand whinning doesn’t get you anywhere. Thanks for your concern, itchcus.

I’m 37 and have a 17, 14 and 7 year old boys. They know it too but not all parents teach the same. OR not all kids listen the same. Like I said. He’s 11. Lets not persecute him for it.

Oh and its spelled I C T H U S.

Ok, i give. I surely don’t want to have a negative impact on anybody’s life. I just get irritated when…well, forget it. I hope you get what you need, yoyodude888. I also hope you realize your parents want what’s best for you.