where can i get a grind machine 2?

hi , do anyone of you know where can i get a grind machine 2 if any of u knows please reply with the link.

Why did you post a poll?

Anyway just look in the buy/sell/trade sections of all the forums. Even post a thread telling what you are looking for. Works just fine. Finding a new one may be hard to do.

1 Like

there in stock on yoyoexpert.com

1 Like

He is looking for a metal Grind Machine 2. These are rare these days, but pop up on ebay and in B/S/T’s once in a while. I would recommend getting one if you have the chance. They are one of my favorite YYFs and many other people would probably agree as well.

I have a GM2.

Unfortunatly, onl 350 were made. They had to stop after the first batch because of a design flaw that made it break easily. My silicone rings used to fall out a lot, the bearings got loud and responsive quickly and it chipped really easily. Mine even came responsive. But… despite the chip in it, after a lot of breaking in… it’s a crazy good yoyo. Great for thumb grinds.

It’ll be really hard to find one, but if you do, I’d highly suggest going for it. Rare yoyo that plays great. What more could ya want (Just don’t throw it into solid concrete and it should be fine).

Ah, I miss mine.
It had major vibe though.
Justin on this fourm might want to trade or sell his. Contact him.