What's your rarest yoyo?

1of2 five star red and black
Becuase its engraved and says generalyo on it

yyf jk maybe… or fuschia severe… idk… i dont have anything all that rare… but i enjoy them anyway

1. Pali-Puffin CLYW Chief (1/15)
  2. General-Yo Xnetheos - Jason Wong Annodized Red/Clr/Blue with black splash - Unengraved (1/2…3?)
  3. Ti Walker #23.

I don’t think I would want to buy rare yoyos. you could never use it because if you dinged it your heart would die a little lol

Pre-Release Yoyojam Chaser

That falcon is 1 of 100 not 1 of 10…
Christmas Trifecta Falcon
Part of the Christmas trifecta special bundle along with a P2 and a 5Star.

Diameter: 54.00mm
Width: 44.20mm
Weight: 66.90g
Response: Hot Red SILYYcone
Bearing: ILYY KMK 6x13x5mm
Coating: ILYY Candodize (Red/Titanium)
Material: 6082 AlMgSi1 Aluminum
[u][b]Limitation: 100[/b][/u]

Mine are a WLYYM2011 edition Sakura 1 of 10 maybe?
and a Foxy Moss Chief

I just won a Christmas XCon Pro Green and Gold, not sure how rare they are, but they are limited Edition.

I also have a 2010 Popstar Worlds edition, which I’m thinking is maybe 1 of 100. I have a replay signed by John Ando, Andre Boulay, Paul Han, Jensen Kimmett, Miguel Correra. Both of these are on my B.S.T. thread.

I also got a one of 10 I believe Purple Nurple Cafe Racer. But like Icuthus said, it is just a rare colorway not a rare throw.

my painted Hitman 1/1

No Fail Anodizing Custom color Hatrick (gave to girlfriend, still pretty much mine). 1/1
Positron with Shinya Kido and Jun Aramaki signature (1/1) which has no more signatures, it’ll have a Marcus Koh one on it by christmas!
And an OG Hspin icon.

I agree, but I also think a manufacturer release of some limited edition of some regular yoyo make it deserve a rare status.

But a custom anno or paintjob is simply unique, not rare IMHO.

I have a revyolution kahiji which is 1 of 5
And a skipp & barbarik yoyo prologue which is 1 of … Not so many

And I don’t see much of my hicoo x auldey Inca

I have a Night Moves 5 signed by Shinji Saito. I got it signed at Spingear in tokyo. Is this considered special?

Signed by a world champ absolutely makes it rare. :wink:

Prepro tenyoyo decapod only ten made of the run and a mint red Muntant Dna only 25 made

Non-Coated Integral Productions Zen -

Throw Down Ronin Prototype (and custom anodized to boot)

BBYY CopyCat. One of, like, twelve I think.

That is an interesting point of view. The one problem with this reasoning is that a “rare” yoyo will probably not be a very good yoyo. If there are only 13 made - is it a very good yoyo?

I would think that if it is truly a good design - then it would have had a much larger and more profitable run. Obviously, there will be exceptions to this - but the nature of capitalism will ensure that my reasoning will generally be true. Given that, I am not sure I want “rare” yo-yos.

I hear my Relic colorway One Drop Code 1 is rare, but I see them on BST, so how rare can they be? Mine is staying in the collection, it’s a smooth player! Well, basically, I’m buying to have and use, so once something heads this way, unless things get really bad, they aren’t going back out unless they are with me to be used somewhere.

I have so many mainstream yoyos, but part of that is because I want to have a good well rounded collection of stuff that lots of people have so I can share in the “group experience”. So, really, I don’t think anything I have is super rare at this point. Maybe my 2nd Run Peak might qualify.

I have an Agape coming any day now. I know there aren’t masses of those clogging the market. I’m looking forward to trying it out.

Idk how rare the bape Code 1 is… but I have one of those. Also, a JonRob Genesis. Thats bout it.

I have this DM with fancy caps on it and a blue CUT (number 54 out of 99).

Probably my potato hurdler canvas with Jensen’s sig and some original art