What's your favorite yoyo?

It depends on what day it is when you ask, as my favorite tends to vary quite a bit. I have a bunch of ‘recently purchased’ yoyos on my end table along with some ‘old favorites’. But the one that I’ve been picking up day after day this week is my Dressel Designs Oasis. This is one of those yoyos that if I knew back then what I know now, I would have bought two or three of them to get the different colorways. I’m hoping that they’ll do another run, as I’d really like to get one of the black ones. It’s such a good yoyo!

6 Likes

I wish I could have a more expensive yoyo! But I’m broke…

Don’t me to go out, cuz there’s no money in my account. I’M BROKE!!! MONEY ZERO!!! SEND DONATIONS!!! HELP OUT A FRIEND!!!

2 Likes

Summit right now, plays so good

2 Likes

Duncan freehand one or the magic yoyo n11

3 Likes

I love 5a

2 Likes

A/rt Jr.

1 Like

Succy

10 Likes

Need one, hit me up if you’re happy to sell

Hinemosu

11 Likes

Sadly, yes it is…
I’M BROKE!!! MONEY ZERO!!! SEND DONATIONS!!! HELP OUT A FRIEND

1 Like

But the yoyo that I want is the Edge Beyond 2.0!

tANGELO fade just btw

What is amazing to me about this list is that it is EXACTLY the list I would have come up with… :wink:

1 Like

Good night everyone!

I think your talking about the edge FS 2.0, since the edge beyond 2.0 is just an edge infinity.

Also if ur looking to get an edge FS, just make sure that u know that it is a training yoyo, because apperantly the narrow shape helps u execute ur tricks better. I would recomend NOT to get all the youtuber yoyos (like the godspeed and all of that), and instead to really look at yoyos on yoyoexpert. If you are looking for something thats really good u can get a regular shutter or a wide angle. Both are way better options than a godspeed because of shape and width. The godspeed was kinda just a yoyo for angelo to release and to promote yoyo a bit, but it isnt the best. But NEVER take this as an excuse to stop yoyoing. I’ve heard enough of how much u can yoyo, and I know that ur pretty good for the amount of time youve been yoyoing. Like, I only learned boingy boing last month, and ive been yoyoing for a about a year!

So back to the conclusion, just make sure that the yoyo ur getting is the yoyo u want and the one u will benefit the most from

3 Likes

Also if there was an edge beyond 2.0, it prob would cost something like 130 dollars :l

1 Like

Kinda random but the goodlife valley always has been my favorite. Perfect size and shape to me.

1 Like

Yeah… I did only get the godspeed cuz angelo had it

2 Likes

If someone paid you 300 million dollars, would you throw your entire yoyo collection off a 500-story building?

1 Like

I would light it on fire and throw it off

5 Likes