What's your Favorite animal?

Noonar get a husky.

1 Like

I like hedgehogs there really cute I am saving up for one as a pet!

However my favorite animals are

Aquatic :leafy sea dragons (I actually saw one in really life in Hawaii)

Land: sand cats

M.DeV1 Dies

ManBearPig

Recently, I’ve seen so many cute pictures of hedgehogs. I really want one! Before I start research in to them, are they expensive to purchase (how much do they usually cost)? Also, are they expensive to maintain?

Yes. Mini Hedgehogs are cute!

i have been doing research on them and the cost about around the $250 and live for 10-12 years if maintained properly there not very expensive to mantian they caneat cat food but they do need to eat there bugs as well as a little fruit here and there but the vet bills are going to expensive because since they are considerer “exotic” you need to go to a special vet.

1 Like

We just gave our Main Coon cat a bath. You’d be surprised how silly they look when their fur isn’t poofy.

Maine Coons are so beautiful! Did you know that the cat that has been/is rated as the most beautiful cat in the world is half Maine Coon? (I can’t remember from what year) How big is yours?

Ours is rather small for a Main Coon - only about 15-16 pounds. He isn’t a purebred, although his mother was. That’s probably why he’s that small for a Main Coon.

oh yeah we used to have a cat that was half main coon he was a BIG kitten. But the thing i would have enjoyed the most about him was how he would follow my siblings everywhere we went!

Would he play in his water bowl too?

no… But he would he stuck in odd spots like hanging from a lamp shade as well as our apothecary table.

My sister got a cat today.

For her birthday.

It’s name is Sally…

But it likes me best ;D

Gnarwhals or puffins or platypi. The first two have nothing to do with CLYW lol I just love unicorns, things that fly, and Funny names. I love cats too. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/20/vesyre3a.jpg that’s one of my two.

awww tired kitty oh by the way I need to post a picture of our puppy right now he looks like astro the dog from the Jetsons because he is wearing a hard cone on his head! However my siblings have been calling him lamp shade boy while my mom has been calling him astro.

I know it’s a little late. But ligers all the way. (Lion+tiger)
And narwhals.

unicorns are the national animal somewhere… Ireland I think

EDIT: it’s Scotland.